Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Was it 007 or and Anchor

Took E (taken it many times) and it was amazing - haven't tripped like that in years. I didn't look at what I took and had 3 left over (stocking up). Looked at them when I got home and 2 were yellowish with an anchor and one was white with 007 on it. I don't know which I took. Anyone have experience with these? Which is better?

i had red 007 and it was the best pill i ever took

i had a green one and took half because i had to split it with my girlfriend and we only had one and i didnt feel anything

go figure, hope i was some help

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

The anchors I have now suck for me (dark yellow, nicely pressed pill, scored on the back). Others loved em though. IF you have a tolerance to E...anchors are no good (mine at least)

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

The anchors i had this last weekend were the shit. Red small pills with little red specks in them. Very hard pressed, very small.

Did 2 caspers at 1 am which kept me going till 6. At 8 when i got to another party i popped 2 red anchors and i was fucked up. I dont remember ever being that fucked up, i mean im a large guy with tolerance but i was floored.

Def a great roll.