Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who else is stuck at work today?

Guest Devilicious

Guest Devilicious

probably everyone who is posting.

*sigh*

Maybe I'll go to Nikki on my lunch break...

Guest Electric Eel

that would be torture to go on your lunch break and then have to go back to work.

I'm hoping i can sneak out of here early

Guest Devilicious

that would be torture to go on your lunch break and then have to go back to work.

I'm hoping i can sneak out of here early

you're so right, and I'm not really hungry... I think I'll try your plan. I don't think we should have had to come in at all >:(

Guest coach

I'm here. Annette took off due to eyeball issues. Turns out we are closing on the house today, so that's cool. Might need to have a celebration tonight.

Guest Electric Eel

I'm here. Annette took off due to eyeball issues. Turns out we are closing on the house today, so that's cool. Might need to have a celebration tonight.

congrats!

left at 1 thank god. then went mega shopping at zara in dadeland.... the guy who works there was like "are you going to morillo tomroorw"

im like ummmm do i know u .. lol guess we discovered yet another lurker cuz he goes "oh i see ur pics on cj all the time" lol :P

Guest Devilicious

YAY for the house!!! ... boo for the lingering infection :(

Get well soon Annette :-*

I'mma HAVE to peace out early I think, cos I am sans cell phone. It was fun for a day but I'm sooo over it at this point! Can't wait, gonna have to spend hours playing with my new gadget.

Guest Electric Eel

I'mma HAVE to peace out early I think, cos I am sans cell phone. It was fun for a day but I'm sooo over it at this point! Can't wait, gonna have to spend hours playing with my new gadget.

yay yay yay for new phone!

Guest Devilicious

and it's sooooooo cute too ;D

370x400.jpg

Guest Electric Eel

370x400.jpg

oh geez, with that thing you are going to surpass shelly as the texting queen, lol

Guest lulamishka

370x400.jpg

oh geez, with that thing you are going to surpass shelly as the texting queen, lol

So when is the burial? ;D

Guest Devilicious

I really don't need such a high tech gadget, but I do NEED the alphabetic keypad for texting. I figure I'll keep this phone for awhile so might as well splurge. I like the fact that it is still compact.

Guest lulamishka

Ooooh where are you buying a house at? Still Miami Beach?

Congrats, btw!! :)

congrats james...... ;D hopefully your closing costs were not exorbitant

Guest coach

Ooooh where are you buying a house at? Still Miami Beach?

Congrats, btw!! :)

Thanks! Actually, this is the closing on the selling of the old house in Dallas. So drinks are on us! We'll get something in M. B. eventually, once the housing market cools a bit.

Guest coach

370x400.jpg

Oh snap! About freaking time! Good for you.