Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nikkis 4th of July Review!!!!

Guest spinderella7713

Guest spinderella7713

I had a wonderful time...thanks for everyone who came out...saw so many people...laughed at alot of them!!! Sound system has something to be desired but the party made up for it...Behrouz was a suprise to me after Morillo ...and he ripped it!!!! Good times. 8)

Guest LeVeL

Nikki Beach had a great vibe last night got there around the end of Morillo's set and saw that they were still charging $40.00 at the door.

The music I have to say was not the best part of this party in my opinion, it was the people, the Hot Chicks walking around everywhere with Bikini's on, it was the friendly people and acourse it was a Haven for drug users, shoot I even saw people playing with Glowsticks and it wasn't even a trance event...who knew that you would see that at a House Event. ::)

In my opinion it was not a great idea to have Morillo play so early, especially when thw guy is the headliner. All the rest of the Dj's were so-par Patrick M was playing like a cheap version of Murk and Deep Dish. Then around 12pm or so there was this Dj playing in the inside who was playing one of the crappiest sets I have heard in a long time...his trackilist was plain wack and the tracks were just repetative as a MOFO, I just couldn't take it, as long as I ignored it, at the end I just couldn't take enough of it. I guess you really had to be fucked up to get into it.

In the end this event wasn't worth amount of admission, you'll get the same kind of vibe @ Nikki Beach every weekend without the blown up admission rate.

Guest PRTAZZZ

I think Eric had a good set but Behrouz was of the hook then DJ Pete Rage when on at 2 am and play one if not the best set of the hole day last night inside Nikki. The vibe was out of control and the music was insane........................unbelievable

Great job men you deserved it

Guest PRTAZZZ

He use to play at Crobar Miami and plays in many clubs in NY not a known name Dj like Eric M but the guy was amazing and he lives here.

Guest gotdrums13

Pete Rage has been around the Miami scene for a while. He's actually been really good everytime Ive heard him.

As for Eric's time slot, I think it was perfect.

It could be that he wanted to play earlier due to him having to play Pacha Ibiza today.

Guest LeVeL

He use to play at Crobar Miami and plays in many clubs in NY not a known name Dj like Eric M but the guy was amazing and he lives here.

you sure your not him ???

Guest PRTAZZZ

Oh come on i use to bartend at Crobar and always though he was great and it was nice to see him doing such a good job last night.

Guest JMT

you sure your not him ???

lol

Guest kdub22

The bitches were the best part of this party. Morillo went on WAY too early. Unlike last year there was nothing leading up to sundown (If you were there last year you'd know that Lawler played up until 9:30 and right when the sun went down he dropped a dope Coldplay remix. Everyone was waving sparklers in the air and it was truly amazing). But not this year. Morillo came off at around 7pm, maybe earlier and the following djs SUCKED BALLS! It seemed as it got later the music got worse. I've NEVER heard such bad sets in my life!!!! The track selection was so repetitive and the dj must have been fucked out of his mind to think that people wanted to hear the same electro beat all night. Definitely disappointed in the music aspect of the party but once again the women were AMAZING!

Guest TATT4

hi. i rarely ever post or read. just wanted to give this event a different kind of review then what i have read so far.

i got to nikkis early (around 2pm). i thought eric morrillo was just as cheesy as ever. only what i expected. the vibe was pretty good-

i am normally not so much into behrouz, but i think he did a pretty decent job. i am also not a fan of patrick m AT ALL (music wise), but even his set suprised me a bit :)

the dj who played inside from around 10pm to 1...I was amazed. inside was going OFF. i was approached by at least 10 randoms asking who the dj was. i havent seen the inside of nikkis like that in a WHILE... was great.

:)

Guest bootstah

so what of Sean Miller? If I went to Nikki's at all he would be the one I would be wanting to see 8)

Guest yume

Sad I missed Behrouz, I was at a full moon party on Diamond Head Beach on Oahu a few years ago, and he rocked it.

Nikki Beach had a great vibe last night got there around the end of Morillo's set and saw that they were still charging $40.00 at the door.

The music I have to say was not the best part of this party in my opinion' date=' it was the people, the Hot Chicks walking around everywhere with Bikini's on, it was the friendly people and acourse it was a Haven for drug users, shoot I even saw people playing with Glowsticks and it wasn't even a trance event...who knew that you would see that at a House Event. ::)

In my opinion it was not a great idea to have Morillo play so early, especially when thw guy is the headliner. All the rest of the Dj's were so-par Patrick M was playing like a cheap version of Murk and Deep Dish. Then around 12pm or so there was this Dj playing in the inside who was playing one of the crappiest sets I have heard in a long time...his trackilist was plain wack and the tracks were just repetative as a MOFO, I just couldn't take it, as long as I ignored it, at the end I just couldn't take enough of it. I guess you really had to be fucked up to get into it.

In the end this event wasn't worth amount of admission, you'll get the same kind of vibe @ Nikki Beach every weekend without the blown up admission rate.

[/quote']

I like reviews like yours they are honest.

Personally when it came to the music i wouldnt be able to tell u one song from another, i didnt go expecting to hear the most jaw dropping sets. Got there @ 3ish left @ 1sh...The vibe was great, the girls oh my no comment there - hot girl ratio was 1 in 2, good party, liquor was pouring, morillo n who ever else was playing was cool n all, I wasnt suprised morillo getting off around 7 or so. Deff not something ud experience in a reg nikki beach day/night or at least i haven't seen from all the times i've been there(not talking about the music). The only thing i could compare it to would be JP this WMC.

but hey thats just me

a few shots i captured...

CIMG5310.jpg

CIMG5326.jpg

CIMG5331.jpg

Guest shrek_inc

The people made the party great...erick was so commercial, I was disapointed....the only one that saved the night was Dj bruno...I not a big fan but he play a great set he was the one that jump started the party again.

hope next year is better but overall the vibe was great

Guest sfgrl

I think Eric played fairly decent for the crowd and at the end of the day most of those people wanted commercial music. Behrouz really rocked the night for me as well as on Monday night. Such a talented DJ and so super nice. Big props to the promoters for booking him on both days.

The crowd got so rowdy on Tuesday and so many fights all over the place. What were people on that day, lol????

Guest funk4u

I cannot believe the reviews... everybody is always so fucking fucked up that it is impossible to give a fair and honest opinion. It stinks to pay $60 to go and hear Morillo play the same sets. He was so fucking drunk. I and i have to admit that i am a fun of Morillo) maybe because i am not a fucking drug addict or alcoholic that I was able to appreciate the other DJ's. I did not see anybody dancing until around 8:00 PM when Patrick M started spinning wether u like it or not. ;)

Guest pod

so what of Sean Miller? If I went to Nikki's at all he would be the one I would be wanting to see 8)

Sean did quite excellent. I'm not a big trainspotter, but I liked what I heard. You'll have to ask someone else what he played.

Guest Orls

Great time - grreeaatt vibe ;D

Ps. Pod - I'm not sure if your remember but thanks for helping out at the door with the ticket issue