Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stupid me.....

cgm

I lost 3 hits of x this weekend on the street (Im assuming) in Seaside. I guess thats what you get for getting all f@cked up before going out... If anyone randomly picked up 3 white stars, your welcome!!!

Has anyone else ever lost any? Im surprised this is only my first time cwm30.gif

i lost a pill once on the dancefloor, looked for it, then found it crushed up on the floor

guess what i did....

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

Ive never lost any pills but i came close to it saturday.I had 2 igloos in my pack of cigs and my pack of cigs fell outta my pocket on the couches in tunnel.About a half hour later i realize they are gone and start tracing my steps and there is the pack of cigs right on the couch....wait it gets better!!! Before we are about to leave i go to the bathroom to releave myself and what is on the floor...a bag with six pills(purple peace signs)Sounds hard to believe but i was definately blessed last saturday.

------------------

I ONLY BELIEVE WHAT MY FORTUNE COOKIE TELLS ME..

One summer my friends and I were in line at an afterhours, "Does your mama know" @ Coconut Teasers, in West Hollywood. We had just got our green triangles (weak batch btw) and for some reason my friend has his in his hand, and wouldn't you know it...he drops it on the ground. cwm14.gif So of course, he was super disappointed, and me being the crack head that I was, I keenly looked for that darn pill, and whoop there it is! So I picked it up (off the street might I remind you) and my friend ended up taking it when we got in. cwm29.gif Nasty, eh? lol

------------------

"I try to make everyone's life a little more ~surreal~copy.jpg ." - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

[This message has been edited by ~surreal~ (edited 06-15-2001).]

Yes, it happened to me a few weeks ago. I was already rolling and on the cabride there I told my friend I would hide them in my underwear. So shortly after we get to Vinyl I go to the bathroom. A few minutes later my friend asks for the baggie. I stick my hand in my underwear and realize it's not there! Then I realized what I had done- I ran to the bathroom and checked the stall, but to no avail.

I felt like such an idiot- not to mention they weren't even mine- and my friend had given me one already and was going to give me another one for free--- d'oh!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

the first night i ever tripped out we were at factory and it was like 6am and me and my friend were in the downsatirs bathroom getting ready to split our last one. stupid me i dropped it on the floor and the 2 of us took the glowsticks and searched the floor untiul we found it..

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

I lost 4 sky pills one night. I was on my way to Angels downtown to hang out a bit before we were going to Exit. When we left Angels I checked to see if they were in my pocket, and they were gone. I was walking and looking for a cab at the time, so what do I do, walk the entire 15 blocks to Angels with my face glued to the ground. Got to Angels and crawled on the floor for a hlf hour looking for them. My friends were not happy when I got to Exit. What an awful night. cwm10.gif

My friend dropped a pill into the toilet, fished it out and ate the damn thing (made me promise NOT to tell anyone tee hee!)...only to find that it was a weak-ass pill anyways. She shoulda flushed it, but we were all eating ours and she couldn't bear it! Personally, I think I woulda done the same thing if I were her, xcept I wouldn't have told anyone!!!

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"

Originally posted by foxylady69:

My friend dropped a pill into the toilet, fished it out and ate the damn thing (made me promise NOT to tell anyone tee hee!)...only to find that it was a weak-ass pill anyways. She shoulda flushed it, but we were all eating ours and she couldn't bear it! Personally, I think I woulda done the same thing if I were her, xcept I wouldn't have told anyone!!!

hahahhhahha

thats gross

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

I lost the two extra pills I had at Vinyl on friday. I put them in the same pocket I always keep my stash in. I clearly remember checking to make sure that the pills were in there and they were.

I had been sitting on a speaker for a good 2 hours or so and at one point all the shit in my bag fell out in my lap. I thought I had gotten it all back in there b/c i even checked when i got up to go to the bathroom.

I had been taking my jar out of that pocket the whole night but i never bothered to check for the pills but yesterday when i checked to see how much I had left in my jar, I realized the pills were gone! I was so pissed.

So now I'm out $40 which sucks but someone is enjoying my igloos.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg