Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sony PSP Ad creates cries of Racism ...

Bling

Guest ILLMATIC

Is there anything different between the two PSP's?

Yup one is white and one is black. That makes a world of difference.

Would you say that to this guy????LOL

jackson.jpg

Guest trancepriest

jackson.jpg

I'm scared of Michael Jackson. I couldn't imagine telling him anything.

Guest ILLMATIC

jackson.jpg

I'm scared of Michael Jackson. I couldn't imagine telling him anything.

You can tell him.

"Heeeee Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Well the entire nature of the ad plays on race... so its not that far stretched to see people being pissed at this ad. If it had pictured a black man eating/fucking a blonde white woman and she was cumming... well then it would be perfectly fine.

LOL. I seriously doubt it. Not in America at least. In this country racial tension might be downplayed to a certain extent but it is alive and well. Personally I think it's probaly worse than before since people keep it bottled in and are forced to be politically correct. On another note' date=' the good thing about the US, well in certain cities at least; Such as NYC there is such ethnical diversity that, people of different backgrounds actually mingle with each other and get used to their subjective idiosyncrasies and customs. People say South Florida is diverse, I say it's a bunch of hogwash. SF is Hispanically diverse but not as a whole. Nowhere near as much as NYC. You can walk down a street in Manhattan and meet people from all over the world, Poland, Nigeria, Croatia, Colombia, Australia, Singapore blah, blah you get the point, and they each have their own communities which are significant in their own right.

[/quote']

Shit, i have that kind of cultural diversity in my building, let alone walking down the street. On the first floor we have a korean family and a black family (i smell the kim chee all the time). Second floor there's an eastern european family. Third floor we have a couple indian families, the smell of curry is overpowering. My floor there is another spanish family and my roommates are colombian and venezuelan (i'm cuban).