Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOTNESS!!!!

CrzyC1414779017

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sobe2004

this needs to be on the post for "space hotties" dontcha think!

No such things . . . MansionNikkiBeachMynyRokBarPrive hotties maybe . . .

Guest spinderella7713

here we go again...refer to "space hotties" post for ur argument...its already been covered.but thanks for applying

Guest sobe2004

here we go again...refer to "space hotties" post for ur argument...its already been covered.but thanks for applying

Space is and always been about the music . . . the ratio is about 5 guys to every one girl . . . of that ratio I would give about a 3% "hottie" ratio . . .

"Hotties" are at MansionNikkiBeachMynyRokBarPrive . . .

Guest bootstah

Space is and always been about the music . . . the ratio is about 5 guys to every one girl . . . of that ratio I would give about a 3% "hottie" ratio . . .

sounding like a broken record....and anyway, the ratio may be that but you know that probably like 3 out of 5 of the guys are gay? Not such good numbers for us women ;D

Guest coach

BAH!

I'll show you some hotness!

There are a few missing here, of course.

"Email me!!"

'pm me' :)

Ha ha! Actually, I was talking about the flakers (*cough*Carisa*cough*) being the missing ones, but you all know I think our local girls are hotter than your avg supermodel, anyway. I'll post ALL of the pics tonight, though. But you guys have to protect me from Michelle.

Guest Belgian Kat

sorry, doesn't do anything for me... everybody has their own taste I suppose... I see plenty of male "hotties" at Space whenever I go, real hotties..... but again, this should be posted on the hotties link...

Guest spinderella7713

again....this topic has been discussed

Guest pod

Do you work for Mr. Seikaly or the Opium Group? I mean, I don't care if you do, I just want you to fess up.

sorry, doesn't do anything for me... everybody has their own taste I suppose... I see plenty of male "hotties" at Space whenever I go, real hotties..... but again, this should be posted on the hotties link...

And who are you again?

Besides its not only whats on the outside that counts. Who the person is on the inside makes them even hotter. It just happens that Kirk also has a nice package...err...packaging...ummm...you know what I mean....

Guest coach

And who are you again?

Besides its not only whats on the outside that counts. Who the person is on the inside makes them even hotter. It just happens that Kirk also has a nice package...err...packaging...ummm...you know what I mean....

Yeahhh..... we do.

Guest Belgian Kat

I think we are giving our opinions on these "hotties" by pics that are posted on the site. If I just see the pic AND don't know whom the person is, I am going to give you my opinion on the looks, just like you guys do with the the hotties site.

I agree completely that there is more than just physical looks but just pictures wise it doesn't do anything for me, now if I were to get to know him that may be a different thing.

"And who are you again?", what kind of a question is that...? ??? or a sarcastic statement....?