Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOTNESS!!!!

CrzyC1414779017

Guest spinderella7713

I think we are giving our opinions on these "hotties" by pics that are posted on the site. If I just see the pic AND don't know whom the person is, I am going to give you my opinion on the looks, just like you guys do with the the hotties site.

I agree completely that there is more than just physical looks but just pictures wise it doesn't do anything for me, now if I were to get to know him that may be a different thing.

"And who are you again?", what kind of a question is that...? ??? or a sarcastic statement....?

I agree with you mama!!! You are not expected to know who everyone is.....AND you are not expected to kiss ass like everyone else. Give your opinion that is the reason for this board!!!...and again...welcome to cooljunkie...I know who you are!!!lol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coach
Give your opinion that is the reason for this board!!!

Dang, I gotta read those guidelines closer. Can you point out where it says that?

I think we are giving our opinions on these "hotties" by pics that are posted on the site. If I just see the pic AND don't know whom the person is, I am going to give you my opinion on the looks, just like you guys do with the the hotties site.

I agree completely that there is more than just physical looks but just pictures wise it doesn't do anything for me, now if I were to get to know him that may be a different thing.

"And who are you again?", what kind of a question is that...? ??? or a sarcastic statement....?

I agree with you mama!!! You are not expected to know who everyone is.....AND you are not expected to kiss ass like everyone else. Give your opinion that is the reason for this board!!!...and again...welcome to cooljunkie...I know who you are!!!lol

lol...you people with your "ass-kissing" comments...you crack me up.

Guest spinderella7713

Dang, I gotta read those guidelines closer. Can you point out where it says that?

ooh yeah...sarcasim also (obviously) a reason for this board!!!

Guest Belgian Kat

I actually was on the boards for a while, got out of the club scene, forgot my user name/password and changed e-mail address, so I had to re-register all over again, so I'm not as "new" as one may think...

This is pure entertainment for me, sometimes I feel like it's Jerry Springer on here, it's hilarious!

But I also love the site b/c you always get good info on all the events 8)

Guest ramon

I actually was on the boards for a while, got out of the club scene, forgot my user name/password and changed e-mail address, so I had to re-register all over again, so I'm not as "new" as one may think...

This is pure entertainment for me, sometimes I feel like it's Jerry Springer on here, it's hilarious!

But I also love the site b/c you always get good info on all the events 8)

being from belgium did you ever go to i love techno? :)

Guest coach

Dang, I gotta get me a list of these. I'm seriously behind. (<--- Please note total lack of sarcasm.)

Guest Belgian Kat

I've came to the US in 183. I was only introduced to techno/trance maybe 5 yrs ago, then breaks after that... i'm not really into the whole techno thing anymore, although when I go to Europe I do enjoy it...

Guest spinderella7713

Dang, I gotta get me a list of these. I'm seriously behind. (<--- Please note total lack of sarcasm.)

DANG!!! ya got me there....(what is this an episode of hee haw??)

Guest coach

HEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!

Don't make Vaughan break out the Polka on ya.

Anyway, the point is, people should not think they can come on here and talk smack about others' friends without repercussions. I am not saying do not express your opinion, what I am saying, is that if you do, expect others to do it right back at you.

Guest spinderella7713

HEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!

Don't make Vaughan break out the Polka on ya.

Anyway, the point is, people should not think they can come on here and talk smack about others' friends without repercussions. I am not saying do not express your opinion, what I am saying, is that if you do, expect others to do it right back at you.

ooh listen...i agree with you completley...I think you missed that. I happen to like the original person that was "hung to dry" on this post, just by giving her opinion...so I stuck up for her....as u did the same for urs....I feel love all the sudden on this board....

it doesnt feel right!!! lol :P

YOU ALL SUCK!!!

;D ;D ;D

Now THAT is more like it...im comfortable again. lol ;)

YOU ALL SUCK!!!

;D ;D ;D

Let me share with you a little thing that I do. Whenever the boards get boring or I feel like having a laugh I always return to this thread. Sometimes I even bump it just for the newbies...

http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=11231

Guest ILLMATIC

YOU ALL SUCK!!!

;D ;D ;D

YOU ALL SUCK!!!

;D ;D ;D

Let me share with you a little thing that I do. Whenever the boards get boring or I feel like having a laugh I always return to this thread. Sometimes I even bump it just for the newbies...

http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=11231

"Why you bringing up old shit???"

lol

Guest spinderella7713

Ok to get me to read a 9 page thread it has to be good...and I read all 9. Please tell me this guy is still around....I feel like picking on somebody...its boring without Saleen. lol

Guest coach

Ok to get me to read a 9 page thread it has to be good...and I read all 9. Please tell me this guy is still around....I feel like picking on somebody...its boring without Saleen. lol

He posts a bit.