Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Midgets!!!!!

CrzyC1414779017

Guest ILLMATIC

Dude I was thinking the same thing today. I was also thinking. Why don't midgets get serious commercials or roles? I think its BS that they have to play funny roles all the time.

Guest Slide On The Ice

They are everywhere...

:o ;D :o ;D

??? ??? ???

Have you seen the new Burger King commercials with the midgets in the burger patty assembly plant reflecting on how large the patties are?

Sorry...since I don't know what you're referring to, that was my only way to contribute to the thread. And sometimes you just have to contribute, even when you have little to say. ;D

Guest ILLMATIC

They are everywhere...

??? ??? ???

Have you seen the new Burger King commercials with the midgets in the burger patty assembly plant reflecting on how large the patties are?

I saw a rodent extermination commercial and the Direct TV commercial with Mini-Me.

Guest slamminshaun

Dude I was thinking the same thing today. I was also thinking. Why don't midgets get serious commercials or roles? I think its BS that they have to play funny roles all the time.

C'mon...will anyone ever take this midget seriously?

BeetlejuiceEntertainer.jpg

Guest Slide On The Ice

I agree, I think that it's a big issue in a small community. ;)

Guest ILLMATIC

C'mon...will anyone ever take this midget seriously?

BeetlejuiceEntertainer.jpg

Ok Beetle Juice is fucking Crazy!

Guest Slide On The Ice

They are everywhere...

??? ??? ???

I saw a rodent extermination commercial and the Direct TV commercial with Mini-Me.

The one with Fat Bastard? :D

Guest ILLMATIC

They are everywhere...

??? ??? ???

yeah that commercial

Guest Slide On The Ice

They are everywhere...

??? ??? ???

yeah that commercial

Ah, yeah I have seen it. Pretty funny, with the drooling Fat Bastard. The Burger King one had the little actor (is that politically correct to say? lol) who had guest spots on Seinfeld, though I can't recall his name. he's been in several shows and films, too.