Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo Miami July 22 Construction Party (Gay Event)

Guest aj2234

I've said it before and I'll say it again, gay parties have the best music. Just make sure you go with a chick so the fags don't hit on you. You'll feel violated. You'll understand how women feel when guys hit on them all night.

Guest DrFired

I've said it before and I'll say it again' date=' gay parties have the best music. Just make sure you go with a chick so the fags don't hit on you. You'll feel violated. You'll understand how women feel when guys hit on them all night.

[/quote']

LOL

well said Rick.

Guest lulamishka

A gay party for a sneak preview of a brand new club ??? ::)

Homophobic ???

LOL seriously....

Grab TWO girls and show up... hehe ;) ;D

That's what I've always done at these parties.... "Me and My TWO Girlfriends Saturdays at Twilo" :P

The music is the shiznitz.... Junior Vasquez was da bomb in nyc!!!

lol no, just saying, doesnt seem like the best idea to have the first event a brand new club throw be a gay event.

do you have ANY idea how big the gay market is down here?

it may be a gay night, but it doesnt mean that every single party that twilo throws will be perdominantly gay...

junior = packed club!!!!

I know every night isnt goin to be a gay night. Go back and read my post.. Then go back and read it again

I honestly couldn't think of a better way for this club to survive in downtown Miami than to have their Saturday nights be Gay nights. Especially with Space just being steps away.

You're not seeing the big picture here.

Good job, Twilo.

Guest wasted24_7

Im not saying thats its stupid to have saturdays in general be gay, just that it shouldnt be premiere event.

Im not saying thats its stupid to have saturdays in general be gay, just that it shouldnt be premiere event.

Get your mind out of the gutter buddy. Look at things from an entrepreneurial standpoint. Phil Smith and his peeps are brilliant for doing this. The gay population is huge in South Florida, if I was a clubowner I would certainly do the same.

Guest dancefloored

if you are feeling weird inside because of the idea of the premiere of a new nightclub being a gay event, might not be a bad idea to move to North Dakota. Perhaps Minnesota where the gay population is a single digit percentage of what Miami's is. Miami is not the place for anyone hesitant of gays. My technique is I just suit up I show up and I fucking dance! I should really downshift a few gears at times to give the women a chance to hit on me, thats if they want to. But when I start cuttin up the floor, I cant stop! Until I run out of cash for fluids to stay hydrated.

Anyhow thats enough out of me

Guest wasted24_7

lol again i said I have no probelm with gays ::) , just was criticizing it for being premiere event. Nuff said

Guest Dj_Peace

Party until what time? Trying to make my rounds and support before heading to you all know where! IF i do not make it by, best of luck in this endeavor and much success!...and maybe after your event, if your guests still want to party and bring in the new day, come by and hang out with us at Residence -where all walks of life are welcomed and appreciated - come as my guest!

Again, welcome Twilo and bst of luck!