Clubplanet Nightlife Community

9/11 changed views....take time for this one..its a shocker!

Guest spinderella7713

Guest macboy

Loose Change is two years old, isn't it? It was crap then and it's still crap now.

JMT, thanks for that link. Never did see that before.

Guest slamminshaun

HaHa... I thought you were Slammin Shaun posting this.. I was about to have a heart attack. My head was doing some severe twitching.

My commentary was not needed in this case. With all the powerful liberals in the intelligence community wanting nothing more then the political death of all Republicans, it seems really ironic that out of everyone, we became "enlightened" by a couple of pimple-faced kids and a camcorder. Talk about making chicken salad out of chicken shit.

Did you just say 9/11 was "chiken shit??".....or did I misinterpret ur analagy.

Yeah, you definitely misinterpreted that analogy. Think of it this way....their theory represents chicken salad. Only problem is, they've got chicken shit for evidence. Making chicken salad out of chicken shit....one of my many famous slamminisms.

Guest spinderella7713

HaHa... I thought you were Slammin Shaun posting this.. I was about to have a heart attack. My head was doing some severe twitching.

My commentary was not needed in this case. With all the powerful liberals in the intelligence community wanting nothing more then the political death of all Republicans' date=' it seems really ironic that out of everyone, we became "enlightened" by a couple of pimple-faced kids and a camcorder. Talk about making chicken salad out of chicken shit.

[/quote']

Yeah, you definitely misinterpreted that analogy. Think of it this way....their theory represents chicken salad. Only problem is, they've got chicken shit for evidence. Making chicken salad out of chicken shit....one of my many famous slamminisms.

Im not being a smart ass at all with this question...BUT....how does there evidence not make sense..or prove a point....thats what got me to pay attention...it all makes sense and they have proof to back it up.

Guest jamu

Excellent video. Forces the watcher to be critical of events on 9/11. Do I believe the whole of the video, no, but it is a well thought out video with excellent questions. To merely blow it off as rubbish is just as criminal to accept all major media transmission as dogma. Thankfully people still think and make observations in this country, and are not scared of questioning higher authority, the right/duty that we have as free citizens in this country.

I would like to hear some arguments just as logical and well thought out from the other side. But what think I will mostly hear is rapid fire criticisms without any constructive non belligerent counter points.

Guest slamminshaun

My commentary was not needed in this case. With all the powerful liberals in the intelligence community wanting nothing more then the political death of all Republicans, it seems really ironic that out of everyone, we became "enlightened" by a couple of pimple-faced kids and a camcorder. Talk about making chicken salad out of chicken shit.

Im not being a smart ass at all with this question...BUT....how does there evidence not make sense..or prove a point....thats what got me to pay attention...it all makes sense and they have proof to back it up.

I know you're not being a smartass, and I'm sure you probably believe what you just saw. But....if you give me the time, I could probably prove to you that man never walked on the moon In fact, it was all a big scam created by the government because we couldn't keep up with the Russians. Neil Armstrong was actually videotaped in the Arizone desert....

Guest jamu

My commentary was not needed in this case. With all the powerful liberals in the intelligence community wanting nothing more then the political death of all Republicans' date=' it seems really ironic that out of everyone, we became "enlightened" by a couple of pimple-faced kids and a camcorder. Talk about making chicken salad out of chicken shit.

[/quote']

I know you're not being a smartass, and I'm sure you probably believe what you just saw. But....if you give me the time, I could probably prove to you that man never walked on the moon In fact, it was all a big scam created by the government because we couldn't keep up with the Russians. Neil Armstrong was actually videotaped in the Arizone desert....

If you do it Shaun I will laugh hysterically for days.

Guest spinderella7713

[/quote']

DALE!!! and while ur at it....give me some points on why the video is bull shit?

Guest slamminshaun

If you do it Shaun I will laugh hysterically for days.

Well Jamu, it's like this....the government was in desperate need for a distraction from the Vietnam War. It's interesting to note, that as soon as Vietnam was done, our trips to the moon we're pretty much done as well...and we haven't been back in almost 40 years.

Alot of clout went into who did it first. It was WAY too expensive to land someone on them moon, so they faked it. The Moon landings took place during the Cold War. Why didn't America make a signal on the moon that could be seen from earth? The PR would have been phenomenal and it could have been easily done with magnesium flares.

And all that money they got from the government? Well, let's just say there's some rich fat-cats that retired from NASA. I guess we know where that money went. In fact, we weren't really in a race against the Russians. We were actually sending them grain to shut them up because they knew we faked it.

More proof it was staged: The astronauts came back with hundreds of pictures. Not one picture was blurry or out of focus. These guys must've been expert photographers in their spare time.

Wait, Shaun...Loose Change has "experts" and you don't. Ok, how about John Mauldin, a physicist who works for NASA, once said shielding at least two meters thick would be needed. Yet the walls of the Lunar Landers which took astronauts from the spaceship to the moons surface were, said NASA, about the thickness of heavy duty aluminum foil.

Several years after NASA claimed its first Moon landing, Buzz Aldrin "the second man on the Moon" was asked at a banquet what it felt like to step on to the lunar surface. Aldrin staggered to his feet and left the room crying uncontrollably. It would not be the last time he did this.

Apollo 14 astronaut Allen Shepard played golf on the Moon. In front of a worldwide TV audience, Mission Control teased him about slicing the ball to the right. Yet a slice is caused by uneven air flow over the ball. The Moon has no atmosphere and no air.

Anyway, Spin, you believe me now? I hope so, because there is NO evidence that any of those theories above are false. You cannot disprove any of those theories anymore then I can prove that stupid Loose Change video is horse crap.

Guest jamu

Thanks for the laugh shaun... I accually didn't really think you would do it, but it definately made my day. Almost straight out of my Area 51 Xbox game. ;D

Guest slamminshaun

Thanks for the laugh shaun... I accually didn't really think you would do it, but it definately made my day. Almost straight out of my Area 51 Xbox game. ;D

It was my pleasure, sir. :P

Guest trancepriest

shaun I didn't know you believed that we didn't go to the moon too... you are getting smart.