Clubplanet Nightlife Community

come back in time ala "GROOVEJET" with myself and major tuesdsay!

Guest djjoncowan

Guest james stratus

LoL thats nice.. and what are we expecting? trance, prog.house and house ore more then that?

true early to mid 90's progressive house - renaissance style, with some propper house and even a few breaky bits as well... trying to find all the Groovejet anthems... requests from the board are welcome ;)

lol.... insomnia :P

thats even a little too new... how about more like south street players "who keeps changing your mind" or shawn christophers "another sleepless night" or castle trancelottt "resonance" or if we really go back maybe some spooky "little bullit" ;D ;D ;D ;D

I got a good one, all the way back to '92

"The Age of Love"

Tell me you have this one Jon 8)

but of course......lol - can't promise i can find it by tuesday but i will definitely hunt.... you've seen the state of my records seb.... LOL - did find hysterics "talk to me" - the sasha mix today though ;) sasha's best work imo and it was made in 91 8) - also found slam "positive education"

I can lend Age of Love to you if you can't find it and really want to play it. Major knows I have it and didn't even know what it was when he heard me play it during my Mark Spoon tribute. Not the original release as that got destroyed many years ago while moving :'( but a B-Side on a remix release.

Guest ramon

LoL thats nice.. and what are we expecting? trance, prog.house and house ore more then that?

true early to mid 90's progressive house - renaissance style, with some propper house and even a few breaky bits as well... trying to find all the Groovejet anthems... requests from the board are welcome ;)

thats even a little too new... how about more like south street players "who keeps changing your mind" or shawn christophers "another sleepless night" or castle trancelottt "resonance" or if we really go back maybe some spooky "little bullit" ;D ;D ;D ;D

"The Age of Love"

but of course......lol - can't promise i can find it by tuesday but i will definitely hunt.... you've seen the state of my records seb.... LOL - did find hysterics "talk to me" - the sasha mix today though ;) sasha's best work imo and it was made in 91 8) - also found slam "positive education"

it's all about positive education ;)

Guest seandrake

3 blind mice,

John,

i think you might be talking about 2 bad mice on moving shadow records

if i am correct. i don't have track listing in front of me but I don't remember a song called 3 blind mice from that era.

heres a few for your collection

enjoy

http://www.creativemafia.com/Let_Me_Love_You_for_Tonight.mp3

http://www.creativemafia.com/Perfect_Motion.mp3

http://www.creativemafia.com/2_Bad_Mice_.mp3

Guest coach

hell yeah

it's about time

me and the girl just got a new place, walking distance to blue. we'll be there. ;D

Hey, that's great news, Ryan!

Hopefully we'll see ya'll there.

Guest djjoncowan

3 blind mice,

John,

i think you might be talking about 2 bad mice on moving shadow records

if i am correct. i don't have track listing in front of me but I don't remember a song called 3 blind mice from that era.

heres a few for your collection

enjoy

http://www.creativemafia.com/Let_Me_Love_You_for_Tonight.mp3

http://www.creativemafia.com/Perfect_Motion.mp3

http://www.creativemafia.com/2_Bad_Mice_.mp3

your right.... 3bling mice 2 blind mice - LOL - all the same... anyways, I hope to see all of you tomorrow night ;D

Guest Devilicious

hell yeah

it's about time

me and the girl just got a new place, walking distance to blue. we'll be there. ;D

you have a girlfriend ???

Guest rhythmburn

"The Age of Love"

classic!!!

Guest kcariaga

"The Age of Love"

Not sure if it is old enough to be considered a classic, but I would LOVE to hear Sasha's mix of Purple. That is one of the earliest songs I can remember loving!

BTW, see you tonite!!! :)

Guest Major

Not sure if it is old enough to be considered a classic, but I would LOVE to hear Sasha's mix of Purple. That is one of the earliest songs I can remember loving!

BTW, see you tonite!!! :)

Gus Gus - Purple... i do have that on vinyl somewhere, i'll try to find it.

Guest djjoncowan

hello all....

I have to offer you all my sincere apologies but there is a 50/50 chance I will not be in attendance tonight at blue for my scheduled set. For those of you who know me well, you know I am dealing with a major illness in the family and unfortunately situations arose today which might not allow me to be out tonight. regardless though, major and justin have been kind enough to let me play and do this format in two weeks.... I do hope too see you all tonight but if not, my sincere apologies and hopes that you all understand... if I don't see you tonight - see you in two weeks....

cheers to all and thanks for understanding,

Jon Cowan :'(

Guest bootstah

hello all....

I have to offer you all my sincere apologies but there is a 50/50 chance I will not be in attendance tonight at blue for my scheduled set. For those of you who know me well, you know I am dealing with a major illness in the family and unfortunately situations arose today which might not allow me to be out tonight. regardless though, major and justin have been kind enough to let me play and do this format in two weeks.... I do hope too see you all tonight but if not, my sincere apologies and hopes that you all understand... if I don't see you tonight - see you in two weeks....

cheers to all and thanks for understanding,

Jon Cowan :'(

Sorry to hear about that. I'm sure the boys will hold it down.

Guest james stratus

Beats were bangin', girls were hot! :o Oh, and napkins were thrown! ;D Tonight the Funk was Phenominal!

Guest Seb

Beats were bangin', girls were hot! :o Oh, and napkins were thrown! ;D Tonight the Funk was Phenominal!

James don't pretend like you were there :P Jon, too bad you couldn't make it out, I wish you and your family the best and like Ryan said keep you head up :). Major was droppin the progness last night, really enjoyed your set (although I still didn't get the hear "the Age of Love" >:(). Was a nice deep prog set, props my friend 8) Good to see some peeps I haven't seen in a while Diagameister, Funkmaster Flex & Vic.

Guest james stratus

James don't pretend like you were there :P Jon, too bad you couldn't make it out, I wish you and your family the best and like Ryan said keep you head up :). Major was droppin the progness last night, really enjoyed your set (although I still didn't get the hear "the Age of Love" >:(). Was a nice deep prog set, props my friend 8) Good to see some peeps I haven't seen in a while Diagameister, Funkmaster Flex & Vic.

I was bitch! But I got there at like 3:30.

Guest missgroovethang

I was bitch! But I got there at like 3:30.

He had his inviible spray on! ;D

Guest Major

Thanks to everyone that came out on tues nite! It started off a bit slower than usual but grooved smoothly through the night... around 3 o'clock we got flooded by a late night crowd with lots of lovely ladies and Eddie on top of the bar upto his usual antics which brought the night to a nice closing.

Next week we have a very special guest... please stay tuned!