Clubplanet Nightlife Community

average cost of E?

u must not do it too much do u?

its normally $20. although it can be as low as $15 if ur lucky, or as high as $30 if ur dealin with a complete cock.

ive personally never paid more than $20, and whenever people try to sell it to me for more i just tell them to go fuck themselves. then magically the price always goes down to $20.

unfortunately this weekend will be the first time i will pay $25 for a pill. goin up to a party and the kid who's having the party go them already and they were $25. i said fuck it cuz i aint payin that much, but my gf really wants me to do it, so im gonna shell out the extra $5. it just sux to think that to get two i gotta pay $50. its only $10 more than the normal $40, but idk, $50 seems like so much. ya know what i mean?

------------------

DJ Ignite....Ignite Your Senses

lol, ok promise not to laugh at me

once i paid $35.00 for one pill!

but its not as bad as it sounds, we were getting a bunch, i think 10 or so, but everyone was short on cash so i just chipped in extra cash so we'd have enough

i still only got one pill, but i was doing everyone else a favor...they owe me one!

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

buy in numbers and splt with friends

much much cheaper that way

i was paying no more then $11 each and had a few days to pay back

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

It all depends on what the person selling is paying for their pills.The last couple of batches i had i sold for 25..but it was not by choice.Plus i had some kick ass pills and nobody was complaining.I would personally never pay more than 25.I know alot of people in PA that always pay 35...it must suck to live out in the sticks.

------------------

I ONLY BELIEVE WHAT MY FORTUNE COOKIE TELLS ME..

Originally posted by BRIAN1500:

I never buy in a club now, because of all the fake shit going around. I buy them in quantity and no more than $9 each.

Yeah, I'm thinking I need to start buying in bulk too. How many do you have to buy, in general, to get a discount?

------------------

You're only young once

sa1328.jpg

you need to buy from 50 or more to receive a decent discount. or the way i used to go is 10 bombs for $15 each... not a bad deal

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

I PAY ANYWHERE FROM 15-20 BUT I KNOW THAT USUALLY PEOPLE SELL IT FOR 25.00.....YOU KNOW IT ALSO DEPENDS BECAUSE GIRLS YOU KNOW FOR A FACT WE CAN GET THEM CHEAPER THAN A GUY CAN LOL.........TRUE RIGHT? I HAVE SEEN SHIT GIVEN AWAY FOR FREE.......

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!