Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Israel is Fucked

Guest trancepriest

Guest trancepriest

Israel is fucked because conventional military power can't protect their population. Even unconventional military power can't protect them. Look at the threat that Hezbollah rockets pose to Haifa the 3rd largest city in Israel. If Israel had a war with Syria or Iran... they would be really screwed. Simple because those countries possess longer range missles/artillery with chemical and biological capability. Israel could bomb and bomb all they like. The power of their government would still be weakened. So Israel is a failed state because it can't protect its population. Only a defense shield against these rockets will help temporarily and that technology is buggy. Israels economy could be severely hurt by continued rocket attacks. No tourism, cancelled school days and cancelled work days. America would then have to loan it more money which I presume we will borrow from Asia. So then again here the Arabs deplete our pockets. We can't spend forever. Soon the American lifestyle will be fucked. Its already happening... spiralling housing prices and low wages. The American worker will end up being just like the Mexicans.

Guest pontifex

Israel has fought a bunch of wars against its Arab neighbors since the 60's, including Syria and Egypt, and they always win decisively.

Guest trancepriest

Israel has fought a bunch of wars against its Arab neighbors since the 60's, including Syria and Egypt, and they always win decisively.

I'm sure Israel could win a war against Syria and Egypt or any of its neighbors in the middle east. It would be just like our win in Iraq. Defeat the state and spend years fighting insurgents. Insurgents that have greater capabilities than ever before. Insurgents that are hard to find/target. All the while these insurgents can disrupt Israels economy for years.

Guest JMT

they wouldnt be fighting a PC war while trying to establish a new government, thus there would be no insurgency.

Guest trancepriest

you underestimate Israel

I've already stated that Israel could win a war with the state of Iran, Syria or any Middle East nation. What I doubt that they can do though is protect their people from non-state sponsored insurgent attacks.