Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Shit" Bush is frustrated

Guest trancepriest

Guest trancepriest

ST. PETERSBURG, Russia (CNN) -- U.S. President George W. Bush expressed frustration Monday at attempts to get U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan to do more to end the conflict in Lebanon.

In the conversation, Bush also says he plans to send U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to the Middle East.

During a photo opportunity where there was an open microphone, Bush was heard expressing his frustration to British Prime Minister Tony Blair using an expletive.

Bush and Blair were aware that the event was a photo opportunity and that the media was present. Blair later turned off the microphone.

Earlier in the day, Blair and Annan called for the deployment of an international force in southern Lebanon, in order to end the spiraling conflict between Israel and Hezbollah.

The text of their conversation is as follows:

Bush: What about Kofi Annan? I don't like the sequence of it. His attitude is basically cease-fire and everything else happens.

Blair: I think the thing that is really difficult is you can't stop this unless you get this international presence agreed.

Bush: She's going. I think Condi's (U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice) going to go pretty soon.

Blair: Well that's all that matters. If you see, it will take some time to get out of there. But at least it gives people....

Bush: It's a process I agree. I told her your offer too.

Blair: Well it's only or if she's gonna or if she needs the ground prepared as it were. See, if she goes out she's got to succeed as it were, where as I can just go out and talk.

Bush: See the irony is what they need to do is get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this shit and it's over.

Blair: Cause I think this is all part of the same thing. What does he think? He thinks if Lebanon turns out fine, if he gets a solution in Israel and Palestine, Iraq goes in the right way, he's done it. That's what this whole things about. It's the same with Iran.

Bush: I feel like telling Kofi to get on the phone with Assad and make something happen. We're not blaming Israel and we're not blaming the Lebanese government.

Guest slamminshaun

I think Bush should be impeached for using that dirty word.

Ever heard of Lyndon Johnson? Check out his transcripts...

Guest slamminshaun

Check out Theadore Roosevelt, that guy was awsome, but had one hell of a dirty mouth.

Ol' Ruff Rider himself? LOL...I saw old films of that guy. Talk about a Cowboy President.

Guest trancepriest

Ol' Ruff Rider himself? LOL...I saw old films of that guy. Talk about a Cowboy President.

You like that kind of stuff don't you?

Guest slamminshaun

You like that kind of stuff don't you?

Ask your mom...she knows what I like.

Guest slamminshaun

Oh, is that what she told you? She's been bitter ever since she caught me with your sister.

Guest trancepriest

Oh' date=' is that what she told you? She's been bitter ever since she caught me with your sister.

[/quote']

You mean my sister was fucking you with a dildo too?

Guest pod

AT the height of the Cold War in 1984, US President Ronald Reagan joked around during what he thought was a voice-level test before his regular Saturday radio address to the nation.

"My fellow Americans," he announced, 'I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia for ever. We begin bombing in five minutes.' To his horror, his comments were broadcast live.

But this was not his only live mic gaffe. The former Hollywood star also described Polish leaders as "a bunch of no good, lousy bums" and said his own economy was in "a hell of a mess".

Guest slamminshaun

AT the height of the Cold War in 1984, US President Ronald Reagan joked around during what he thought was a voice-level test before his regular Saturday radio address to the nation.

"My fellow Americans," he announced, 'I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia for ever. We begin bombing in five minutes.' To his horror, his comments were broadcast live.

But this was not his only live mic gaffe. The former Hollywood star also described Polish leaders as "a bunch of no good, lousy bums" and said his own economy was in "a hell of a mess".

Reagan was always full of good material...after the release of American hostages in Lebanon (yep, Lebanon again) he said "Next time I'll send Rambo in..."