Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Americans in Lebanon are being resuced by...

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest jamu

I just think its sad that I was just told that I thought that results didn't matter when I just said how important it is to get our citizens out of there. But hey if thats not getting results, having president sitting on his ass is getting results, I wonder what other brilliant concepts/ideas our republicans friends have here. Just remeber they still support the war "cause of undenialble evidence" that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, and because we did all we could to get our citizens out of harm's way during katrina, now I am sure that waiting for a solution to fall on our lap is definately getting results. HAHAHAHA, and Kerry is whishy washy, damn. What was I thinking ::)

Guest trancepriest

yeah yeah....and the daystar is scintillating luminously upon this equisitely tepid dawn.

Pretty good Shaun. Of course you are pretty much repeating yourself with scintillating combined with luminously.

Guest jamu

yeah yeah....and the daystar is scintillating luminously upon this equisitely tepid dawn.

Pretty good Shaun. Of course you are pretty much repeating yourself with scintillating combined with luminously.

The new Judith Arnold of Cool Junkies. LOL

Guest slamminshaun

The new Judith Arnold of Cool Junkies. LOL

I prefer Slammin' Shakespeare

Guest swirlundergrounder

You know what's even more sad is that they are charging some people (American Citizens) to be evacuated....LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder
It is the job of the american government to rescue that much of its citizens in a time of war. Are you fucking retarded?

and they sit tight until something can be done batty boy. i think your syphilis is fucking with your head. the pentagon has said this is a process that will take a while. know your role, and quit talking out of your ass. there is no policy that says the government owes you anything while you are on foreign soil, they do it out of the kindness of their fucking hearts.

newt1.esseily.family.jpg

Still waiting...

Guest slamminshaun

Still waiting huh? Check out these poor, abused Americans during their rescue. Cocktail waitresses and champagne glasses should be apart of every rescue.

capt.62829e492936410b99bf9ac35bb97018.aptopix_mideast_lebanon_fighting_evacuations__ksd113.jpg?x=380&y=255&sig=Phf9QpL9NbYkJoCVAllyGg--

Guest slamminshaun

oh come on.....what, do you expect them to be huddling in corners or something?

No, but cocktail waitresses and champagne glasses??? Cmon now...I mean, look at these guys. Send a rescue mission my way why don't ya.

capt.784942b641214c2c829b9c0cd8f873aa.lebanon_us_mideast_evacuation_ksd114.jpg?x=380&y=266&sig=FrsZOp3qaT3rUjYz1MDgHA--

the ship has cocktail waitresses on it. it has champagne glasses on it. whatever cruise line it is, it's probably doing it's best to make its passengers comfortable and happy. these people have had a rough couple of days, some relaxation isn't such a horrible thing. and again, the cruise ship has the amenities already on board, why is it so wrong to use them?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Still waiting huh? Check out these poor' date=' abused Americans during their rescue. Cocktail waitresses and champagne glasses should be apart of every rescue.

[img']http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060719/capt.62829e492936410b99bf9ac35bb97018.aptopix_mideast_lebanon_fighting_evacuations__ksd113.jpg?x=380&y=255&sig=Phf9QpL9NbYkJoCVAllyGg--

This wasn't the scene 4 days ago when this thread was started so don't post pictures up here as if these people were sipping in mimosas 4 dasy ago..

Guest obby

You know what's even more sad is that they are charging some people (American Citizens) to be evacuated....LOL

Lets see if you find this funny. Us American tax payers are the ones paying for these rescues so be happy they are charging. I didn't even know the United States offered free return trips to "vacationers". And even funnier is that I read that some Hamas and Hezbollah gorillas were caught posing as evacuees just to get a free ride to Baltimore (USA).

I'm sure they want to come over to the USA to negotiate.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Lets see if you find this funny. Us American tax payers are the ones paying for these rescues so be happy they are charging. I didn't even know the United States offered free return trips to "vacationers". And even funnier is that I read that some Hamas and Hezbollah gorillas were caught posing as evacuees just to get a free ride to Baltimore (USA).

I'm sure they want to come over to the USA to negotiate.

Wow. I did not know that 25,000 US citizens decided to vaction in Lebanon all at the same time. Must be a real popular vactioning destination..NOT!!!

Oh I do find it funny us tax payer paying for their rescue. I also find it real funny that a lot of my tax dollars and fund towards my childs school system is being cut and spent blowing up countless building and killing scores of innocent people in Iraq..

And we're getting so far with that scenario aren't we? 3+ years, 2700+ US soilders, 20,000 dead Iraqis since the beginning of the year. Seems like the plan is coming along over there...

$700 Billion dollars to turn all the buildings in Iraq to rubble... I find that really amusing actually...