Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bagel Bagel in South FL

Guest Devilicious

Guest Devilicious

Bagel Bagel Cafe coming to South Florida area!

Monday November 07 2005

Bagel Bagel Franchise Systems took a big step in its growth plans this week by signing a multi-unit development agreement with a South Florida restaurant developer. The developer has secured the rights to grow the Bagel Bagel Cafe concept in Broward, Dade and Palm Beach County. The agreement plans for 25 stores to be developed over a several year period.

Check back for more details on the locations and opening dates soon!

www.bagel-bagel.com

Anyone who went to FSU or likely anyone who ever went to Tallahassee should remember eating at the best sandwich shop around, Bagel Bagel... it wasn't so much the bagels but the gourmet sandwiches like the Wine & Cheese that made this place awesome. I can't emphasize enough how much I am looking forward to this place! I once had someone drive me a sandwich down from Tally.... for those who don't know check the menu, yum!

Guest macboy

It'll probably suck like every other bagel franchise. Einstein's is tolerable at best.

Stop being so reflexively negative! :P

I'll give any new bagel place a try, since every one that's opened up so far down here hasn't been good at all. Like they always say, it's all about the New York water. When I can, I run up to a cafe on 41st st that gets bagels flown in from H&H daily.

I just hope this bagel bagel place considers south beach for a location.

Guest Devilicious

It'll probably suck like every other bagel franchise. Einstein's is tolerable at best.

BLASPHEMY!!!! DID YOU EVEN READ MY POST????? YES I AM SHOUTING AND NO I WON'T STOP BECAUSE YOU CANNOT COMPARE THE TWO AND YOU CLEARLY AREN'T PAYING ATTENTION!!!

*whew*

Seriously though, go read the menu, it's delish. Nothing like Einstein's, which I am not a fan of either. I suppose there is a chance the quality will suffer somewhat, but the original on Pensacola St [which was the only one just 4 years ago] was great.

Guest JMT

a place so nice they named it twice!

i was in jacksonville a few months back and a former fsu student has opened a new Bagel Bagel franchise there, and he told me they had plans to open one on south florida. i guess its official.

RBC! Wine & Cheese here i come!

Guest durrtylexx

The only good bagel joints are in New York and New Jersey. ;D Seriously, it's the water. ;D

same thing with the pizza..

i have to agree, everytime that i'm in Jersey the bagels are so dam good.

the deli's up there know what they are doing.

it has to be the water.

btw einstein's sucks.

Guest Devilicious

The only good bagel joints are in New York and New Jersey. ;D Seriously, it's the water. ;D

I know the name is misleading, but as I said before, it's not the bagels that make the place... it's the gourmet sandwiches.

The best bagel place I've been to down here is Bagel Bar East, on NE 125th Street. Sausage egg and cheese on an everything bagel.... best breakfast eva

Guest jamu

There are some awsome Jewishly owned Bagel places in Boca that are totally out of control. There is one down here in Ft Lauderdale that is out of control, let me see if I can get the names so if your ever in the area you can try them out.

Guest CGM54

Bagel Bagel rocked in Tally. Always good food, but what I remember most was the beer. Everyone went there to preparty. Nice to see it comin south. Now we just need Guthries!

Guest ddg

Brueggers Bagel in Carolina....mmmmmmm.....the best blt ever!!!!

btw..they have a chain in tally...dont know if any of you seminoles went there..

Guest pod

Bruegger's is acceptable. I didn't know they spawned beyond the Northeast though. I could deal with them being down here.

Guest Electric Eel

I loved loved loved this place, don't remember what I used to get but I do remember loving to go there.

Guest Devilicious

Brueggers Bagel in Carolina....mmmmmmm.....the best blt ever!!!!

btw..they have a chain in tally...dont know if any of you seminoles went there..

mmmm

I used to love me some Herby Turkey... used to go there all the time for lunch in high school.

Guest pod

Ryan was probably raised on proper bagles like me. Even though he's not from the Northeast. Or is he? I don't know I never asked him.

It's like going to an Italian restaurant and being served Publix pasta with Prego.

Guest Devilicious

nah i've lived in da 305 (nigga, what?) my whole life. i keeps it real.

we still need ibuprofen too, thanks ;)

van wilder ftw!