Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE TV: Powered by A3

Always nice to see something positive from you Saleen.....how is the whole Optimest's Club thing coming for ya? Still think they are going to let you in?

Always nice to see something positive from you Saleen.....how is the whole Optimest's Club thing coming for ya? Still think they are going to let you in?

lol, Doubtful they will let me in.. But i'm trying to help you, the videos would be better if they were with the live audio... Gives you the feel of being there...

Guest macboy

Yeah nick, I know. The reason I suggested it was to change things up a little. They usually have these guys that are such kiss-asses. I can only hope they are actors and not real people. "Oh my god, thank you so much, it was amazing!"

Get on there, tell it like it is, ugly chicks, watered down drinks, shitty service, bad music, whatever. ;)

Guest pod

I'm not privy to the exact procedures the A3 gang uses, but I know for a fact it is logistically an issue in some venues for them to get the live feed, then the obvious part of getting rights and clearances for the song or songs that are in the clip.

Guest macboy

I'm not privy to the exact procedures the A3 gang uses, but I know for a fact it is logistically an issue in some venues for them to get the live feed, then the obvious part of getting rights and clearances for the song or songs that are in the clip.

Makes sense.

Guest pod

Most above-the-board internet radio stations pay a fee nowadays to ASCAP, I think.

A3's a pretty above-board operation, thus a juicy target for any producer to cry foul on if their track is on their without being licensed. I could see your point, Saleen, if it was just something on cable access, but it's on DirecTV and The Dish now, so they've gotten a pretty big audience.

Guest LeVeL

I'd go old school and ask the girls on camera what their fathers think when they see them on some TV station acting like a bunch of whores.

Probably they are just that a bunch of whores...