Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vote in 2008 for....

Guest Dj_Peace

Guest djcarlosf

"you're talkin to my guy all wrong...do it again..an I'll stab you in the eye with a soldering iron"

"what was that???

let me ask you a question... does your mother sew?

BAM!!!! GET'TER DA SEW DAT!!!!"

Guest jamu

I am still laughing at the idea of having him as president. But who knows lets see if its real, how he does, and what he says.

read the message clearly when you click on a link....

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@g-daddy.groped.us and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

odd email address, wouldn't you say?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dj_Peace

[

All of a sudden, given the current state of affirs and our present administration, and the wannabes lining up salivating at the thought of receiving their party's nomination - maybe this aint sucha bad option...

Guest Gladius

zomg are you serious!?!? hes got my vote, just look at the guy, who cares about his ideaoligies he just looks like a damn good president....

Guest wong_fei_hung

too funny! who will his running mate be - joe pesci (funny? funny how? funny like ha-ha or funny like a clown? what am I here to amuse you?)