Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Real or not?

Guest pod

Guest james stratus

Possibly real, but I am pretty sure I have heard that exact song before a long long time ago, and it it wasn't by a Japanese guy.

Guest pod

Well the debate on Fark is saying that apparently it is real, that the backing drums and shit are pre-recorded and he is just playing over it.

Guest rhythmburn

if it was fake, the guy did a good job of faking the guitar playing.... looked like he was hitting all of the notes

Guest Philip

i think only someone that knows guitar chords can give the final answer here. it looks and sounds real to me.

Guest Cosmigonon

Why can't it be real? Is it imposible that somebody is really talented?

btw, I love Youtube!!!

Guest Gladius

btw, I love Youtube!!!

haha yea, did you see the cybersex clip, when the kid is looking at his sister strip? that is hilarious

Guest swirlundergrounder

No way definetely fake. He was all over the place and he was moving his hands along the fingerboard and his fingers on the frets way to slow for the notes that were playing.

I thought at first that he might have been using one of those MIDI guitars that can control a DAW and he was playing the whole band vias triggering each stem with the MIDI guitar. That could still be a possibility.

If he was just playing the guitar parts over the band he was faking it without a doubt...