Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior Vasquez @ Twilo July 29

Guest aj2234

Guest Justin Johnson

My g/f went. She likes the venue, but she left after about an hour because the music was terrible and the programming sucked (I turned her into a music snob - :P). But that was her experience and I'm sure tons of other heads had a blast.

I would like to read some other reviews for sure.

Guest LeVeL

Junior Sucked??????? I need a 2nd opinion..No way??? lol

Why? Too many guys without their shirts on or something ???

ugh i hate that new twilo sign... go back to the original block letters.. please.....

i didn't go cuz i'm leary of the a/c in that bitch.. plus i had a busy week.... but i'll be back down there soon... hopefully next time JR's in town...

how late is Twilo open? What time did JR come on? Was it like NY - did he do afterhours? He always came on at 5am at Twilo NY...

anyone? Buehller?

Guest ramon

ugh i hate that new twilo sign... go back to the original block letters.. please.....

i didn't go cuz i'm leary of the a/c in that bitch.. plus i had a busy week.... but i'll be back down there soon... hopefully next time JR's in town...

how late is Twilo open? What time did JR come on? Was it like NY - did he do afterhours? He always came on at 5am at Twilo NY...

anyone? Buehller?

victor 9/2 :)

Guest psboyuk

I've never heard Junior spin either - loved his mixes/productions from back in da day!!! All the Tribal America stuff. Classic. Don't know what he plays these days.

I'll have to check out Twilo as well. Sounds interesting.

-Dennis

www.soulxpres.com

Guest spinderella7713

anyone? Buehller?

I totally agree (as well as mucho others lol) you can barely read the fact that it says twilo...and it looks like graffiti which doesnt fit the theme of the club (except the NY factor)

I totally agree (as well as mucho others lol) you can barely read the fact that it says twilo...and it looks like graffiti which doesnt fit the theme of the club (except the NY factor)

That sign is nothing like twilo NYC...

i hateeeeeeeeeeeee the twilo miami sign... booooo

lol :P

Guest michael^heaven

That sign is nothing like twilo NYC...

i hateeeeeeeeeeeee the twilo miami sign... booooo

lol :P

203728316_99020235b0.jpg

+2!!!

203727569_9e755ef2da.jpg

:)

Guest vaughan

Yeah.... I'm not going because of the way they spray-painted the lines in their parking lot too!!!!

Booooo to the parking lot paint!

:o ::) ::)

Guest spinderella7713

Yeah.... I'm not going because of the way they spray-painted the lines in their parking lot too!!!!

Booooo to the parking lot paint!

:o ::) ::)

I dont see anyone mentioning not going becuase we dont like the sign....I just see people commenting on how they dont like the sign. Good try on putting words in our mouth though...better luck next time.. ::)