Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest slamminshaun

John Kerry on Israel

Guest slamminshaun

I saw this quote by John Kerry the other day and can't understand why you'd brag about such things at this point in time. I don't see any of you guys making such strong statements.

"It was a Democratic president who first recognized the State of Israel. It was a Democratic President who first sold Israel defensive weapons. And it was a Democratic President who first sold Israel offensive weapons."

Guest coach

The main problem with the Democratic party is Democratic politicians. Kerry is a pompous white-tower intellectual and needs to be booted from the party.

Guest tres-b

Dick Morris, a Democratic strategist from the Clinton White House said this statement is grandstanding and basically bs.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I saw this quote by John Kerry the other day and can't understand why you'd brag about such things at this point in time. I don't see any of you guys making such strong statements.

"It was a Democratic president who first recognized the State of Israel. It was a Democratic President who first sold Israel defensive weapons. And it was a Democratic President who first sold Israel offensive weapons."

That's the last straw.... I'm voting for Dick Cheney in 2008.