Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bricks Nightclub

Guest Gladius

Guest Gladius

Hey all, New to these forums. I was wondering what you all thought about Bricks Grand Opening of their Saturday nights was last weekend July 22nd? I had a blast, and it was a big change from the somewhat messy opening of their friday nights back in June.

Their website is www.bricksnightclub.com check it out if you haven't already I am probably going to check out happy hour tomorrow night.

Guest Gladius

if that was a promotion, it would be a poor one at that, I am just trying to get a feel of what others thought of this new place, :)

Guest dgrutman

if that was a promotion, it would be a poor one at that, I am just trying to get a feel of what others thought of this new place, :)

yea right. its ok to promote your own parties. we all do it but i really appreciate your organic way of doing it. congrats. fyi the website gave it away

Guest LeVeL

And you are a promoter, Club Goer, Door men ? You seem assosicated with the club ?

A lot of us here didn't even know that the place was open already or even existed ?

Guest Gladius

lawl <3 Forum Trolls, I am a new breed of promoter that is going to take you all down! haha no but really, you guys seem like a cool bunch of guys I feel like a freshman in high school all over again :P, but really I just enjoy giving a good review for a club that showed me a good time, :)

Guest Gladius

if that was a promotion' date=' it would be a poor one at that, I am just trying to get a feel of what others thought of this new place, :)

[/quote']

A lot of us here didn't even know that the place was open already or even existed ?

I recieved an E-invite from a promotion company for stunning saturdays which I mentioned was july 22nd, and as for june 30th that was all over Brickell on Bilboards etc =)

Guest lyrik

What we're trying to say is its not a terrible thing to do promotion for the club... even if it is because you know someone that works there...DJ...bartender etc...or you yourself work for them....just seems kinda like you do and we see a TON of posts like yours all the time from people trying to play it off like they are just another board member to make people beleive there is such HIGH interest in an establishment...just be honest we could care less...it will work out better in the end...and if you are just someone passing through...No most of us have not been there yet but there have been discussions on the place - just do a search for them and you'll see ;)

Guest Gladius

I understand where you are coming from, I have been on various formus whether it be for gaming or what not, and now that I read my original post it did sound like a cheesy passer by promotion haha.

Guest dgrutman

he even got on another thread about the place talking about the light show and how him and his friends are going this friday for happy hour. he is 100% a promoter.

Guest coach

Sooooooo, you signed up on CJ, *just* to find out what we thought about a club that almost no one here knows is open? You saw the other thread, right? That one had some info and reviews.

Guest Gladius

Aye, but that post was old and didn't have any review of last Saturday, which I had attended. And as for the review, ya the light show is awesome. :P

Guest yume

I understand where you are coming from, I have been on various formus whether it be for gaming or what not, and now that I read my original post it did sound like a cheesy passer by promotion haha.

You got that right. Now you're just digging yourself a hole. Get out of the hole man! Put the dirt back in!

I checked out the website, the layout of the place looks pretty cool.

Didn't see any photos with people in them, but thats what you're here to fix, right? ;)

Guest sanmartindj

i heard from the doorman (a buddy of mine) that last saturday was "better" than any of their other nights, but talking to some people that went there they say the dj still sucks (he played electric slide) and still needs more people and better promotion.

Just what I heard ;)

Guest Gladius

yea, there are a few things that i agree with esp the DJ comment, but all in time I hope it works out for them we need this in Brickell and i wouldn't mind having a hot nightclub to hang out at right around the corner.

Guest djeddiegarcia

WWW.DJEDDIEG.NET

" THE BEST MUSIC ON THE NET"

WITHOUT A GREAT DJ, THAT CLUB IS OUT OF GAS!

IF YOU WAN'T A SERIOUS CLUB YOU NEED SERIOUS MUSIC!

BOTTOM LINE! GREAT MUSIC AND GREAT SERVICE! = $

IT BETTER HAVE A LIGHT SHOW BETTER THAN PURE DID! :-\

Guest ericac

beautiful place! definitely a must see..miami needed a venue dedicated to party and lights! awesome lights! great happy hour friday also. free hor'dvers and 2-4-1 drinks. the place is hot

Guest sanmartindj

yea, there are a few things that i agree with esp the DJ comment, but all in time I hope it works out for them we need this in Brickell and i wouldn't mind having a hot nightclub to hang out at right around the corner.

Well other than the dj all I can say is I was there for opening night and it was just too damn bright, totally killed the light system (the light programing left much to be desired/sucked) but the space is very nice and with some time maybe they'll

get their crowd. I know a lot of the people that work there (thanks to Red Bar ;)) so I wish them the best.

Guest JustDade

Due to Gladius' world-class promoting I am going to check out the Happy Hour tonight. After all.....how can anyone resist? He is obviously just Joe Average trying to help us out by letting us know about the new place he discovered. I don't understand why you people keep accusing him of being a promoter.......

I'll be there at around 6.......no really.....I mean it!! I got Buster meeting me and we are going to town on 2-for-1 electronically poured drinks. C'mon D.Grutman....join us. Maybe we'll meet Gladius (I know you secretly want to hire him).

Guest lyrik

I got Buster meeting me and we are going to town on 2-for-1 electronically poured drinks.

They are using those devices on tops of the bottles like airports? L-A-M-E - but then again it prevents underpour...I guess.

Guest JustDade

What it really means is that the bartenders have no control over how they pour. I like Tequila. When I order a Patron, I don't want to see that beautiful bottle hooked up to some machine that inhibits the free flow of sweet yummy goodness.

I really am going to go for Happy Hour though........hoping Grutman will show!

Guest obby

Damn!!! and I thought I was tough.

Good luck to this new venue. I used to party there in the Firehouse days.

Good times!!!!

Guest JustDade

Damn!!! and I thought I was tough.

Good luck to this new venue. I used to party there in the Firehouse days.

Good times!!!!

It's not the old Firehouse. It's the old "Rio", "River", "Pure", and I think a couple of other names. The place across from Big Fish and Associated Photo.

See ya at 6!