Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bang!!!

Guest hiram

Guest mp3some

looking forward to gnarls barkley and yerba buena.

finally someone focusing on live acts.

lovely.

Amigos Invisibles are also funktastic!!! :D great sound, good show... very very good.

I may come out for this one... let's see who else is added to the lineup as we get closer to the dates...

8)

Guest lyrik

looking forward to gnarls barkley and yerba buena.

finally someone focusing on live acts.

lovely.

Amigos Invisibles are also funktastic!!! :D great sound, good show... very very good.

I may come out for this one... let's see who else is added to the lineup as we get closer to the dates...

8)

Ya I like Amigos Invisibles a lot.

Guest hiram

Bang is back, wow time flies fast, I didn't go last year, how was it?

it was sick. the middle tent was rocking all night long, 3 dollars for water, 4 or 5 for red bull, dont remember the beer. prices were awesome, vibe was good.

Guest ilovedjology

it was sick. the middle tent was rocking all night long, 3 dollars for water, 4 or 5 for red bull, dont remember the beer. prices were awesome, vibe was good.

All I remember was watching Robbie Rivera and non stop dancing! ;D

It's 4 months away.... not back yet I was thinking the same thing til I saw the date Nov. 11

Guest Belgian Kat

thanks for pointing that out, I guess I only saw the presale ticket date of August 26... time is still flying fast.. before you know it an Ultra thread is going to go up soon ::)

Guest Marina22

I'm waiting for the house djs ::) Last year we did stay more in the 4 tents cause of proximity. Barely went to the live stages but would have liked to schedule it better but there was plenty with the tents alone! Highlights were:Doc Martin, Tiefschwarz, Angello and Ingrosso, Jen Lasher, Tom Stephan, Donald Glaude, Robbie Rivera, and Benni Benassi. Missed DJ Dan which I have never seen before :( and "Peace Division" was some other guy but he was still banging it out till they cut him off @12 with a cig hanging out of his mouth :P $45, they better get some nasty house mofos, stat!