Clubplanet Nightlife Community

groovejet reunion back on this tuesday at blue!

Guest djjoncowan

Guest mr. wilkins

found some special little gems for this occasion. can anyone remember spooky - little bullit- choon! tilt - i dream wasn't bad either... oh yeah, just found peter lazonby's wavespeach as well ;)

Marco Polo - A Prayer To The Music (Digweed/Muir Rmx)...

Atlas - Compass Error (org. mix)

Jomanda - Never Let You Down (Sasha Qat Rmx)

a bit older for the Groovejet era... but how about Chakra - I Am..

;)

lol... we gotta have a "classic" night together Jon....

enjoy man.... make us old retired folk proud! 8)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Justin Johnson

Annnnddddd...

LADIES DRINK FREE!!!

I thought that had always been the policy ???

Previously, it was $4 Coronas & $5 Vodka/Crans.

Just changin' it up a bit...for the sake of change... ;)

Guest Major

i guess i better get a good nights sleep tonight since i won't be getting any tommorow for this

don't u leave at 1:30 :o

Guest Philip

i guess i better get a good nights sleep tonight since i won't be getting any tommorow for this

you mean like last time? :P

Guest Justin Johnson

you mean like last time? :P

That was pretty funny...

1:30 became 5:30...

Guest djjoncowan

found some special little gems for this occasion. can anyone remember spooky - little bullit- choon! tilt - i dream wasn't bad either... oh yeah, just found peter lazonby's wavespeach as well ;)

;)

actually all of those tunes fit the groovejet era. I am down to do a classics night with you whenever josh. name the time and place and lets do it!!! 8)

Guest Major

Annnnddddd...

LADIES DRINK FREE!!!

Wait a minute here???? Does that say what I think it says....

my favorite word combinations

M.A.N.D.Y. & MARTINIS go well together ;)

Guest Miss_Digital

Annnnddddd...

LADIES DRINK FREE!!!

Wait a minute here???? Does that say what I think it says....

my favorite word combinations

M.A.N.D.Y. & MARTINIS go well together ;)

aww! just for me! :-*

Guest james stratus

;)

actually all of those tunes fit the groovejet era. I am down to do a classics night with you whenever josh. name the time and place and lets do it!!! 8)

Man I would be down to do this with you as well. I have my 1995-2000 classics collection just sitting around since I last played them years ago. Mind you my Platipus collection is rather extensive ;D

Guest djjoncowan

;)

Man I would be down to do this with you as well. I have my 1995-2000 classics collection just sitting around since I last played them years ago. Mind you my Platipus collection is rather extensive ;D

we should all do a propper classics night.... tonight I will just drop a few from time to time as justin major and I are playing together but a propper classics night from start to finish would be ace sometime....

Guest Justin Johnson

Jon, thanks for an awesome set(s)!!!

Moby "Next is the E - synth mix" was the track of the night for me.

Plus, I really liked that new mix of Ralphi Rosario's "You used to hold me". :o

Plus, Jaydee "Plastic Dreams", Opus III "It's a fine day", and sooo many others!

Guest Philip

had a great time last night! Jon did a great job bringing back some memories. Evolution 'Walking On Fire' a highlight for me. great meeting some more CJ's. Ryan, Sara, Jon, Talmage, Diaga, Carlos, Vitaly, and David. Justin thanx for playing 'Yeah Yeah' by Eye Industries. sick track.

Guest Major

Jon, your set was brilliant, it was nice to hear the classics from Progressive House's golden era... the music was lovely and full of energy all night... lovely to see all the usual suspects... (too many names to mention) you guys truly make this party... thanks for the constant support!

Tal, you are very very lovely :-*

Diaga, i was too mashed to remember the name of the tune :o

Carlos, very nice to meet you!

See you at next one!!!

Major

Guest Devilicious

had a great time last night! Jon did a great job bringing back some memories. Evolution 'Walking On Fire' a highlight for me. great meeting some more CJ's. Ryan, Sara, Jon, Talmage, Diaga, Carlos, Vitaly, and David. Justin thanx for playing 'Yeah Yeah' by Eye Industries. sick track.

great meeting you too! Thanks for spelling my name right ;D

Fun night, unfortunately I can't really comment on the music... damn tequila.... how I ended up on top of and on both sides of the bar I'm not exactly sure, but I hope my lemon drops were as good as they were at Shine. Thanks all for making it speshul

Guest djjoncowan

great meeting you too! Thanks for spelling my name right ;D

Fun night, unfortunately I can't really comment on the music... damn tequila.... how I ended up on top of and on both sides of the bar I'm not exactly sure, but I hope my lemon drops were as good as they were at Shine. Thanks all for making it speshul

oh miss talmage, whenever your involved its oh so "speshul" - I think I was in the same state you were in but as far as I can remember your lemon drops were outstanding as usual and your bar top dancing always creates the party.... thanks for supporting us babe...