Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mel Gibson's mug shot....not bad

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest sobe2004

The REALITY is that your above comments are as ignorant as Mel's . . . there is no justification for what he did . . . yours may be worse because I am assuming that you made your comments sober . . .

The point i was making is everyone makes mistakes... he's human.. i didn't approve his activity - i merely said he's a great actor who got drunk and said some dumb shit...

As i said, its reality.... unless you live on the set of "little house on the prairie".

now kindly shut the fuck up.

If you weren't so ignorant you would know that his dad has stated that the Holocaust didn't occur . . . Mel and his Dad are both known Nazi sympathizers . . .

Your comments are about as dumb as me posting that I hope Fidel gets better soon . . .

A bit defensive aren't ya???

The REALITY is that your above comments are as ignorant as Mel's . . . there is no justification for what he did . . . yours may be worse because I am assuming that you made your comments sober . . .

The point i was making is everyone makes mistakes... he's human.. i didn't approve his activity - i merely said he's a great actor who got drunk and said some dumb shit...

As i said, its reality.... unless you live on the set of "little house on the prairie".

If you weren't so ignorant you would know that his dad has stated that the Holocaust didn't occur . . . Mel and his Dad are both known Nazi sympathizers . . .

Your comments are about as dumb as me posting that I hope Fidel gets better soon . . .

oh.. i see.. i'm not up to par with the mel gibson family tree to give two shits about what he or his father say about the halocast or anything else.. gee my bad.. i must have missed that class in college..

anywho... your the one calling names buddy, not me.. i just told you to kindly shut the fuck up because you obviously can't see the point i was making..

here, try this one:

sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me....

i don't see an * after the rhyme indicating an exception to the people "disrespected" by mel gibson..

lol

*yawn*

Guest sobe2004

oh.. i see.. i'm not up to par with the mel gibson family tree to give two shits about what he or his father say about the halocast or anything else.. gee my bad.. i must have missed that class in college..

anywho... your the one calling names buddy, not me.. i just told you to kindly shut the fuck up because you obviously can't see the point i was making..

here, try this one:

sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me....

i don't see an * after the rhyme indicating an exception to the people "disrespected" by mel gibson..

lol

*yawn*

Actually you made my point quite well . . . stupid people talk stupid shit . . .

Now have a nice day . . .

Guest LeVeL

Lola' date=' Sobe? Welcome to Junkie Chat! :D Where everyday we rip each other's nuts off.

[/quote']

This is true...Junkie Chat is where we come to argue and bash on each other.

Guest slamminshaun

Lola' date=' Sobe? Welcome to Junkie Chat! :D Where everyday we rip each other's nuts off.

[/quote']

This is true...Junkie Chat is where we come to argue and bash on each other.

Fuck you and your hip-hop. ;D

Guest slamminshaun

You know what's interesting, is that Mel Gibson (an actor with no leadership role in any government) made front-page news with his remarks. But when the leaders of several nations make similar remarks or death threats against Jews, the media buries the story despite the fact they have the power to press a button and eliminate them all....

Guest Devilicious

so what exactly did he say? This is all I found:

According to the report, in addition to threatening the arresting deputy and trying to escape, Gibson said, “The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world,†and asked the officer, James Mee, “Are you a Jew?â€

He's obviously misinformed and ignorant, but I can think of much more insulting things to say than these two comments. Blaming Jewish people for all the wars in the world is so outlandish it's almost laughable. I dunno, maybe the Jewish folks can tell me, is asking if someone is a Jew offensive? Sorry, guess I'm ignorant on that point myself.

Guest slamminshaun

He's obviously misinformed and ignorant, but I can think of much more insulting things to say than these two comments.

So can I....

Speaking at a graduation ceremony Hassan Nasrallah (the leader of Hezbollah) said: "if they all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide."

Ahmadinejad (leader of Iran) is quoted as saying, "Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury." and "the holocaust is a myth" and called for the world to help him "wipe Israel off the map".

These guys are ready to wipe them all out, yet, Americans are getting all worked up about what a stupid actor thinks about them. Mel Gibson probably doesn't lead a military nor does he own any nuclear weapons.

Guest Marina22

He's obviously misinformed and ignorant' date=' but I can think of much more insulting things to say than these two comments.

[/quote']

So can I....

Speaking at a graduation ceremony Hassan Nasrallah (the leader of Hezbollah) said: "if they all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide."

Ahmadinejad (leader of Iran) is quoted as saying, "Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury." and "the holocaust is a myth" and called for the world to help him "wipe Israel off the map".

These guys are ready to wipe them all out, yet, Americans are getting all worked up about what a stupid actor thinks about them. Mel Gibson probably doesn't lead a military nor does he own any nuclear weapons.

I agree, who cares what the director of Passion of the Christ says about Jews? He is just confirming what alot of ppl believed he was when the movie came out, an anti-semite. I think his decline began when he made that movie (and when Passion of the Jew came out ;D). Gibson is not a threat to any one country just to himself and he gets front page, ridiculous. I guess that is the media's intent, distract the sheep with Hollywood while the middle east bombs each other.

Guest Marina22

whether drunk or not he meant what he said.

yeah and i hope a big asteroid slams into planet earth...

i'm sober.. i guess that means i REALLY mean it.. :o lolll

LolaDumbass! That is the dumbest point, this guy is an actor yes, but he also directed 'The Passion of the Christ'!! Hence it is relevant since he is dogging the protagonist to his own movie since Jesus Christ was a Jew, duh! ::)

Guest djjoncowan

so what exactly did he say? This is all I found:

According to the report, in addition to threatening the arresting deputy and trying to escape, Gibson said, “The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world,†and asked the officer, James Mee, “Are you a Jew?â€

He's obviously misinformed and ignorant, but I can think of much more insulting things to say than these two comments. Blaming Jewish people for all the wars in the world is so outlandish it's almost laughable. I dunno, maybe the Jewish folks can tell me, is asking if someone is a Jew offensive? Sorry, guess I'm ignorant on that point myself.

just to answer your question tal -as a jew, its not offensive at all to ask someone if they are jewish.... his comments about all wars is as your said, outlandish though...