Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official CJ Smokers Poll

Guest michael^heaven

Wondering Who All Smokes?? Hmmm?  

1. 1. Wondering Who All Smokes?? Hmmm?

Guest michael^heaven

Now, we're only counting the legal stuff kiddos. :-X ;)

I also included some other tobacco choices.

Guest dahzel

a ?uestion for all us smokers? don't you feel stupid smoking knowing what we know now? i mean w/ every drag we're putting 1000's of chemicals in our bodies that cause a laundry list of ailments. sometimes i think to myself,"WTF are you doing to yourself?"

Guest swirlundergrounder

a ?uestion for all us smokers? don't you feel stupid smoking knowing what we know now? i mean w/ every drag we're putting 1000's of chemicals in our bodies that cause a laundry list of ailments. sometimes i think to myself,"WTF are you doing to yourself?"

Funny thinig is you don't reallly think about it when you are smoking. And then once you quit and haven't smoked for a long time and see other people doing it you think to yourself 'WTF was I thinking"..??

Guest Devilicious

mmmmmm cloves 8)

raver ;D

nothing like a tub of vicks and a clove to smoke on :D

lol... I smoked cloves in high school, we thought they were soooo cool. Man we were dumb.

Guest Seb

ya but think about how cool you look 8)

Guest dahzel

always has been the reason i smoke ;D

Guest james stratus

always has been the reason i smoke ;D

Man, I swear I would have quit a long time ago if my ex-fiance didn't say I looked really dashing when I smoked a cig... Well maybe not ::)