Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what has been your favorite vacation so far in your life...

Guest ddg

Guest ddg

i was lucky enough to go to sweden when i was around 15 for 3 months to play tennis and hang out...went to denmark and tivoli park.....it wasnt as fun in terms of partying, but seeing the sites that those countries offer was incredible....

Guest lulamishka

Israel, back in 99/00.

10 days. Rang in the new millenium near the Dead Sea and arrived in Jerusalem on my birthday (among other things that I did there). Best decision I ever made to go there. And I'd go back again.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Philipines when I was 17. Lost my virginity to a 32 year old French blonde milf named Agnus on the island of Boracay! ;D

Guest durrtylexx

spent a year in Colombia when I was 21.

I drank and partied everyday, I also drove around the country by myself. checked out different cities and little towns.

that was cool.

Guest Marina22

Pathetically enough, it was not a vacation but it felt like one. Madrid for five weeks for two graduate level elective courses but we only had to show for class. The grade/papers came after the course was done. I got to visit Sevilla for a weekend and the rest of the time was in Madrid and it's outskirts for site seeing. Oddly enough, I did not get a chance to really go out to any really great clubs or Ibiza. However, I was by myself alot since the group I was with le sucked hence I enjoyed my independance. My aunt met up with me on the fifth week and it was fun to have someone fun to share it with too. The locals were hospitable, the city was fun, and the sites were incredible. Want to go back and see the rest of it ;D

Guest Devilicious

Great thread! So difficult to choose.

*Emerald Isle, NC

*Ibiza

*A road trip across the southern states taken with my family many years ago. Mostly we just toured plantation homes and visited extended family.

*NYC.

Guest Electric Eel

Tough choice, it would either be

Trip to Hawaii with friends

Trip to Paris and then Israel with my family

Guest Marina22

Great thread Diego, I can still taste my gazpacho and chilled red wine for "El Menu del Dia" :) "De puta madre"

Guest JMT

i went to italy 2 months ago with family, which was amazing.

but the most fun i ever had on any trip was 4 years ago when i visited a couple friends who were studying in warsaw and we took a train to amsterdam.

Guest musicalmissionary

"De puta madre"

;D

Spain is the only place left on Earth besides Miami I can see myself living. Every relative I have except 5 lives there.

One day...

Guest durrtylexx

i went to coral gables a couple of years ago, it was amazing!

lol dumbass

although driving to south miami is like going to another country..

its insane down there.