Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what has been your favorite vacation so far in your life...

Guest ddg

Guest macboy

A European trip about eleven years ago. My college roommate got married in a castle in Northwest England. Really beautiful site, and the Persians sure know how to live it up. Since I was already there, a friend of mine who was one of Keith Richard's assistants told me to go to Paris and she would have Rolling Stones tickets waiting for me. So a buddy of mine and I hopped on a private jet to Paris to catch the show, which was at Longchamp, the racetrack in Paris (near Roland Garros). Amazing show, opened by Bon Jovi. There was a terrible heatwave at the time, but as soon as the Stones came out, it started pouring. It cooled things down, and Mick gets on the mike and says, "we're not fucking going anywhere, so don't you go anywhere either!" Crowd went nuts, great show, great night overall. Met up with my cousins who live in Paris, caught some shuteye at their pad. Hopped on a plane the next day to Ibiza. Manumission at Privilege, Miss Moneypenny at El Divino, Ministry of Sound at Pacha, Cream at Amnesia. Mix in a little beach time at Bora Bora and Sa Trincha, then head back to the states for a vacation from my vacation!! ;D

Guest dahzel

a few years ago my girlfriend and i went out to LA and went to magic mountain. if you like roller coasters than this place is it. i went to cancun for my grad trip in '96 and had such a good time. talk about partying?!?!? it was non-stop. after a long night of partying and not getting any sleep my buddy and i took a 3 hour bus ride through the jungle to the Chichenitza (sp?) ruins. it was really one of the coolest places i've ever been to. climbing up the main temple on stairs that were barely 12 inches wide and getting to the top and seeing paint that had not lost it's color in hundred's of years was unforgettable.

Guest skylar14

Philipines when I was 17. Lost my virginity to a 32 year old French blonde milf named Agnus on the island of Boracay! ;D

ditto...well, minus the whole losing your virginity thing...boracay is a unreal!!

have only travelled two places really

mexico and bahamas

i enjoyed my 5 day cruise on royal carribean (all expenses paid.. i won the trip on a radio station..by being a certain caller...) went to key west then to cozumel and visited some mexican indian ruins.. very cool

Guest Marina22

"De puta madre"

;D

Spain is the only place left on Earth besides Miami I can see myself living. Every relative I have except 5 lives there.

One day...

Yeah, my bf and I were discussing moving to Spain eventually. One day ;D

Guest coach

I love Cozumel. I also highly recommend cruises if you just want a relaxing do-nothing vacation.

We are planning to go to France in a couple months, so keep the thread alive and I'll let you know.

Guest ddg

Guatemala, 1982.

my cousin is from there and he said its so awesome there....volcanoes are active i think (cant remember what he said)

another trip i was lucky to do was when i was younger, went to sao paulo, rio (the carnival) and did a tour of almost all of argentina..went to the northeast corners and went to all the vineyards to taste the different wines...hung with all the indians...beautiful country :)

Guest saintjohn
my cousin is from there and he said its so awesome there

It is awesome, especially when there's not a coup d'etat going on.

Yeah, the Penguin Revolt ten years ago was pretty harsh.

looks like National Geographic was on that bitch... here are some pics

Macaroni-Penguins-fighting.jpg

penguins%20fighting.jpg

ive heard a recent revolt has taken place.... a spy risked his life to acquire these pics.......

bush_penguins.jpg

RUNNNNNNN DUBYAAAAAA RUNNNNNNNN LOL