Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FERRARI'S

This weekend I took a pill which I think was a Ferrari: it was white with a stamp of a horse or stallion on it. I liked it...lots of energy. Although, you should know that was my second pill within a 6 hour period. I had taken a small red pill with a ? imprinted on it before hand at around 1:30 am, then at 7 am I dropped the white pill. I rolled and had a great time until 10/ 10:30 am, by the end I was pretty much ready to go home and shower! I should of taken my 5-htp at the end of my adventure...I was feeling like sh!te the rest of the day. cwm3.gif

------------------

"I try to make everyone's life a little more ~surreal~copy.jpg ." - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

[This message has been edited by ~surreal~ (edited 07-09-2001).]

i took little green ones a few weeks ago - never peaked - felt sober most of the time and then all of the sudden felt weird fucked up. it wasn't a fun roll - i couldn't talk or dance - i just felt mad fucked up.

i took big white ferraris last week and hated those too. i dry heaved for over an hour and then felt really fucked up for the rest of the night. i think they were just too strong for me. i do roll every week, but these pills hit me like a ton of bricks. most other people liked them, but i prefer happy speedy rolls.

Studio i had the exact same feeling i felt like a zombie i was in the club for like 8 hours and the only thing i really remember was talking to some girl for like 2 hours what was said i do not know... i still got a napkin with her number on it but im afraid to call cwm6.gif

------------------

Now you see evil will always triumph ... because evil is good and good is dumb.