Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sunshine

i had them a few weeks ago. i rolled all nite. but i also took 3 pills that nite...and all three were a different kind. that was a crazy nite...kids kept showin up at this party that i was spinnin at with pills, so i just kept tryin what they showed up with. i had eurodollars that nite too, but the thirs one i cant remember.

------------------

A>

Originally posted by xtcgspot:

i had them a few weeks ago. i rolled all nite. but i also took 3 pills that nite...and all three were a different kind. that was a crazy nite...kids kept showin up at this party that i was spinnin at with pills, so i just kept tryin what they showed up with. i had eurodollars that nite too, but the thirs one i cant remember.

actually gspot... u didnt have any sunshines that night... u had a eurodollar, double valentine <thats the real name, i just found that out> and a blue anchor...

but my friend had a sunshine that same night and she said they were pretty damn good anyway... so... i guess theyre worth a try

------------------

I'm feelin extra extraordinary, freaky

And I know you all

wanna roll with me...

I shoot by the bar - place my order...

Big baller orderin all that damn water...

I'm high- feelin like its all love and no violence...

Full of sweat, bloodshot eyes, and large pupils, X, man...this is some shit that i could get used to...

Drink "evian" slowly when I'm on E

And only those who feel me are gonna hear me...

Especially those in ~extasy~

-Ja Rule baby = )

Originally posted by linabina:

actually gspot... u didnt have any sunshines that night... u had a eurodollar, double valentine <thats the real name, i just found that out> and a blue anchor...

but my friend had a sunshine that same night and she said they were pretty damn good anyway... so... i guess theyre worth a try

ok, so i guess i didnt have them...fuck..i dont know what was goin on that nite...i knew i took 3 at least....and they were all good.

cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

A>

These are good... Took one and didn't need anymore for the rest of the night. I wasnt the only one all my friends were feeling good. If you can your hands on some of these, grab handfulls and get me some. Very strong, pure clean , speedy roll