Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kids these days

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

what is the deal with dudes wearing 2 of the same collared shirt at the same time in different colors? i have seen this a few times at a FAU bar in boca. i guess next it will be the 2 collared shirts both with the collars up.

Guest JMT

Could it be a mistake ???

no, maybe that wasnt clear. its not 2 people. its one guy wearing 2 polo shirts on top of each other in different colors.

Guest sross

what is the deal with dudes wearing 2 of the same collared shirt at the same time in different colors? i have seen this a few times at a FAU bar in boca. i guess next it will be the 2 collared shirts both with the collars up.

That does sound immensely retarded. Is it a guido thing, a thug thing, preppy thing?

Guest Electric Eel

back in the day I (and i'm sure many others) used to wear 2 different colored tube socks on top of each other one way on one foot and switch the colors on the other foot. This must be the modernized version of that, lol

Guest Devilicious

That style is 80's! It reminds me of back in the day when I would wear two pairs of different colored neon socks. I've never seen this new trend btw, I think it's a Boca thing?

Guest Electric Eel

That style is 80's! It reminds me of back in the day when I would wear two pairs of different colored neon socks. I've never seen this new trend btw, I think it's a Boca thing?

lol, looks like we were writting at the same time :P

Guest Clauds

Ok...I don't know about guys wearing two polo shirts on top of each other in different colors. However, guys wearing short-sleeved polo shirts with the collar up looks good. It kinda gives it that "edginess" to that preppy look.

Guest macboy

I used to remember some preppies in the northeast would wear two polo shirts of different colors, definitely in the '80s.

Guest Devilicious

Indeed! lol... Did you have your hair in a side ponytail when you were wearing said socks? I sure did! And a slap bracelet and a plastic device that knotted up my tee shirt on the side too :D

Guest Electric Eel

Indeed! lol... Did you have your hair in a side ponytail when you were wearing said socks? I sure did! And a slap bracelet and a plastic device that knotted up my tee shirt on the side too :D

but of course!! I'm sure i can find some wonderful pics of me with that look, lol

Guest pod

Only time I wear polo shirts is when they're swag from a company and I'm at an industry-related function. Like I'll sport my Martin Light polo at LDI or PLASA.

Other than that, polo shirts scream Middle America.

Guest slamminshaun

Next, kids will be wearing their pockets inside-out ala Back to the Future II. Well, maybe not until 2015.

Guest obby

lol

and multicolored rubber bracelets?

(less than zero days)

Guest pod

Even worse is when some thug puts on a cardigan or a sweater vest in an attempt to look respectable. Fashion trends blow, unless it involves all dressing in black. Black is always the new black.

Guest Marina22

Pod, black is the absense of color don't ya get hot in all black anyway? I like color in my clothing but it must be spic thing. For me chocolate brown is my new black ;)

Guest ericac

back in the day I (and i'm sure many others) used to wear 2 different colored tube socks on top of each other one way on one foot and switch the colors on the other foot. This must be the modernized version of that, lol

awesome!! and tacky!! i did it too...sweet