Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ABEL@TWILO

Guest dancefloored

Guest dancefloored

WOW! Small club for a big name like TWILO, but the music was kickin all night long by ABEL. Sick of hearing the same old music at SPACE? Definitely checkout Twilo.

After 3 am things just got nasty on the decks! Cant wait for Calderone!

best of all no smoking in the mainroom! :)

Guest Ariel

I don't think it would be nice if we would put a banner outside of Space saying.. "Tired of being in a club full of fags? Don't go to Twilo, come to Space where there's hott chicks, AND you can smoke!"

Think about what you say man. ;)

Guest Willie Morales

I don't think it would be nice if we would put a banner outside of Space saying.. "Tired of being in a club full of fags? Don't go to Twilo, come to Space where there's hott chicks, AND you can smoke!"

Think about what you say man. ;)

pretty funny... why can't people say it was a good party and they had a great time... so on... always has to be better than something to justify it....

Guest r3nz0

Now that we're being honest with each other, I'm sick of Oscar G grabbing my ass everytime I go to Space.

It's, like, at least wait 'til I'm drunk so I can enjoy it more. You hear me, Oscar? :-*

Guest aj2234

dancefloored does not work for Twilo. No need to start petty internet drama because some patron stated his personal opinon.

Guest The K.

That post should have been made immediately following his 1st!!

my post was made as soon as i saw what was written.

Fair enough....

Guest tiltmiami

Just a litle note.....

Clubs in the Downtown area had come and gone many times but Space still the one going 6 years strong.....

Respect That....

Its no that easy to keep a club open for that long And PACKED every fucking weekend....

L P and the space family should get the respect they deserve from everyone the the club world.....

Good luck to you guys but not a good way to Advertise

Guest dancefloored

Once again PAUL makes an ass of himself.

when I first saw the first response to my ad. I thought WHAT!@#&* Then I went back and read what I wrote and realized woah! that was pretty lame.

Right, I should have just said I had a good time. I do love SPACE. However any new nightclub will put me in awe.

And Angel is right I do not work for TWILO lol

This new chick I am dating doesnt do the str8 clubs so to speak, but she is will HAVE TO come to SPACE with me to mix up the rotation

Guest Ariel

Once again PAUL makes an ass of himself.

when I first saw the first response to my ad. I thought WHAT!@#&* Then I went back and read what I wrote and realized woah! that was pretty lame.

Right, I should have just said I had a good time. I do love SPACE. However any new nightclub will put me in awe.

And Angel is right I do not work for TWILO lol

This new chick I am dating doesnt do the str8 clubs so to speak, but she is will HAVE TO come to SPACE with me to mix up the rotation

As long as you realized it, thats cool with me.

Let me know when you're coming to space, theres a drink on me. ;)

Guest dancefloored

well here goes..................

LOL I dont drink! LOL thanks for the offer though. Water or energy drink will do though.

maybe I need to go back to sedating myself?! LOL wait :( not a chance!!!! The pumpin house makes me insane enough

thanks

Guest LeVeL

I dont see why people got their panties on a bunch due to Dancefloored comments, they were his personal comments and this is a messageboard, I think he has the right to speak his mind.

Guest Major

I dont see why people got their panties on a bunch due to Dancefloored comments' date=' they were his personal comments and this is a messageboard, I think he has the right to speak his mind.

[/quote']

My sentiments exactly! It seems to me dancefloored is just a concerened clubber who cares about his tunes. Is he not allowed express his opinion ::)

Guest bootstah

I dont see why people got their panties on a bunch due to Dancefloored comments, they were his personal comments and this is a messageboard, I think he has the right to speak his mind.

My sentiments exactly! It seems to me dancefloored is just a concerened clubber who cares about his tunes. Is he not allowed express his opinion ::)

no harm with dancefloored, just watch out for the boy on the dance floor! He can be rather lethal, he is Canadian so leave him be ;)

Yes he is just a guy who luvs his choons and has much respect for the dj's and fellow clubbers. Give the poor guy a break.

Guest LeVeL

Thats how it is around here, you cant say anything bad about Space or else you'll get trashed by the the people who frequent it week in and week out.

Guest pod

No he's not. Get back to your cage, prole. ;D

I've said this a million times, it's really not what you say it is how you say it. Dancefloored doesn't work for Twilo, you and I know that, but until Angel came on and said otherwise, someone, maybe even someone at Space, might have thought he did and taken it the wrong way.

Guest LeVeL

I've said this a million times, it's really not what you say it is how you say it. Dancefloored doesn't work for Twilo, you and I know that, but until Angel came on and said otherwise, someone, maybe even someone at Space, might have thought he did and taken it the wrong way.

So now clubs are gettng their feelings hurt due to a patrons statements? I mean only cause someone bashes another club doesn't mean that they automatically work for a rival club. I mean you dont see Twilo or Nocturnal or Pawn Shop next to Level do you? LOL

Guest pod

Despite popular opinion, we're not deliberately biased towards one venue on here. It just so happens that a lot of people on here attend Space, and their promoters are the most vocal and active on this forum, hence the disparity.

I didn't do anything to encourage it, it just fell into place that way. In another dimension, Mansion has the disparity, and in yet another, it's Life maybe, and we're all packing Glock 36s. .45 has the best stopping power after all.

But you get my drift. We're a suspicious bunch on here. Look at Gladius for a recent example, he's a nice guy and all, but he got "outed" as working for the club he innocently posted about one day.

In addition to that, it has happened several times in the past with plenty of other venues.

Just a simple request really, that if you work for a venue, you should be clear about it when posting a review of the evening. In most journalistic circles, it is standard practice to emphasize things like that.

Major and Level...

You're both right....but why does it bother you when "Space people" speak their mind...do the rules change?

Its all opinion...and EVERYONE has a right to one...right?

Thats how it is around here, you cant say anything bad about Space or else you'll get trashed by the the people who frequent it week in and week out.

Guest pod

You know how it is though, Oscar. If you're at the top of your game, that means it's suddenly in vogue for people to bash you. Space goes through it, you go through it, ask Grutman, I'm sure he's got a Bible-full of stories about Opium Group-bashing.

It is funny in this scene though, the "underdogs" are automatically granted diplomatic immunity. They can do no wrong and it is The Man/LP/The French/George Bush keeping them down.