Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BOB SINCLAR!!!!!!

Guest lulamishka

Guest r3nz0

Michelle is only partially right. Every single girl who has ever liked me has wanted to get in my pants. But then again, I'm not a DJ.

Although, if I was one, I would use my cock to spin vinyl. Can you imagine? The DJ booth would get filled with bitches faster than one can say, "Bling, if you backpedal anymore on what you said, you're gonna hit that wall behind you."

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

didnt mean to sound like an ass. for what its worth i liked david morales way before i heard him.. then i saw him at crobar guy is ripped but u know what hes just not my type :P

(im trying to be funny btw i l LOVE T and A ) ;D esp T ;D ;D ;D

Bling is finally coming out of the closet.....

Guest swank

Just because a female really likes the music a DJ plays, doesn't mean the reason she likes him is 'cause he looks good and/or wants to get in his pants. ::)

For me...it's the way he swings is ass from side to side when he spins! :o:P

Guest Devilicious

You girls are SUCH liars! But I know I'm not supposed to let it out that girls like hot guys as much as guys like hot girls.

No one ever said we didn't like hot guys ::) It just so happens these girls like musicians for their music. And actors for their ability to engage us (my favorites are Kevin Spacey, Nic Cage, Ed Norton) .... fasion designers for the great clothes they make, and writers for their ability to stimulate us intellectually. Just like musicians, those talents have nothing to do with appearance.

Guest coach

You girls are SUCH liars! But I know I'm not supposed to let it out that girls like hot guys as much as guys like hot girls.

No one ever said we didn't like hot guys ::) It just so happens these girls like musicians for their music. And actors for their ability to engage us (my favorites are Kevin Spacey, Nic Cage, Ed Norton) .... fasion designers for the great clothes they make, and writers for their ability to stimulate us intellectually. Just like musicians, those talents have nothing to do with appearance.

:P

Guest rhythmdoc

So...anyways...get to Mansion around 2am and find out that they were charging $40.00 at the door. Well for one, I didn't buy no presale tix since I didn't know where to get Presale tix so if anyone can point me to the right direction then please DO, I would appreciate it cause I searched on Wantickets and all they have there is listing of Club Space.

I was very disappointed but I thought charging $40.00 at the door at 2 in the morning was a little extreme, especially when Mansion closes @ 5am and this was Sinclar's first solo appearance @ Mansion outside of Conference.

I was never informed at how much the fee would be for this event, so I assumed it would be $20.00. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves and that Sinclar didn't bomb, that way he can make it back to Miami. But I wouldn't pay $40.00 @ 2am for a club that closes @ 5am, the Math just doesn't add up, I truly admire his talents but for his first appearance in Miami, I dont think it warrants a $40.00 fee.

I know Dj's cost money but for his first solo Dj appearance in Miami, I wouldn't pay that much for him.

....this is the end of my rant.

YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the bect parties, best overall vibe and retarded music in quite some time. Bob Sinclar knows how to read an audiance and rock a dance floor. Well worth 50 at the door if need be.

i agree....he tore it up. place was going crazy. you should of paid.

Guest Marina22

Agree completely except for the Nic Cage part cause he's annoying :P