Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Here she is....

I love my wheels, they are the 18 inch, which are rare on the GTs. I even got the optional red interior, it's special order.

img006dl3.jpg

My brother works for one of the premiere mustang tuners in the country, up in NJ.

maybe it's because you are takin a pic using your camera phone or a real cheap camera that the wheel image quality doesnt come out that good.

mustang specialities is a premier tuner as well just like steeda, they just dont have as large of a facility as steeda does, maybe the over head is also not as high either.

i dont know much about either shop i just see MS everyday i go n come from work, u can see all their race cars i guess both shops cars and clients in their back lot...alot of 5.0's, there's a crazy front mount intercooled w/ slicks 03 cobra blk there, and i see them loading their trailors pretty often i guess over to moroso.

I had a 92 lx and b4 that i had a 82 z28, id get a stang again if i could afford it, not as a daily driver tho but as a weekend car, but it would prob have to be a 03 n up cobra, or any year saleen from 95 to 2001.