Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boris/Roger Roll Call!!!

Guest Ariel

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mr.miami

I'm thinking I may want to hit Space, too. Do you have to pick up the will call tickets by a certain time, or are they good for whenever you show?

Guest lulamishka

I'm thinking I may want to hit Space, too. Do you have to pick up the will call tickets by a certain time, or are they good for whenever you show?

LOL @ your sig mr.miami. I thought you were Mike, too. :D

Guest sarah4260

If the weather permits, I think this one is going PAST 4pm. ;D 8) ;)

Oh how I miss my Miami afterhours. NYC has a serious lack of patio sessions. Have a blast everyone! Wish I could be there.

Guest redman

I dont know what you people thought, but all the people that dissed Boris I think are wrong. I got there earlier than I expected to. 4am. Boris works the main reallly nice. I wouldnt mind seeing him again. As for Roger you know he always rocks it.

got there around 5ish after twilo for vc, boris was banging out the main room - i liked it, some of it was a bit too hard at times but it was nothing crying over about it

roger ripped that place up

space a gazilion people in there, being 50% of them hot chicks!

good seeing u peeps that were out there, thx to the k. as well good seeing u out there brotha

Guest redman

got there around 5ish after twilo for vc, boris was banging out the main room - i liked it, some of it was a bit too hard at times but it was nothing crying over about it

In all honesty it was too crowded. I liked Boris. His style fits right for the Main Room!!! Roger did it really nice . I left at 8am. I wonder when he stoped playing.

In all honesty it was too crowded. I liked Boris. His style fits right for the Main Room!!! Roger did it really nice . I left at 8am. I wonder when he stoped playing.

it was wayyy too crowded but that's what u get when its rs in town and a holiday weekend, i figured it would be bad but not that bad like this morning, i left at 11ish or so, friend of mine left at 3ish! he said he was still spinning

it was wayyy too crowded but that's what u get when its rs in town and a holiday weekend, i figured it would be bad but not that bad like this morning, i left at 11ish or so, friend of mine left at 3ish! he said he was still spinning

3 am g damn at that point even i would feel a tad

get_jpg_detail_image.php?image_id=193539

Guest mr.miami

Space gets on my nerves sometimes cus there is nowhere to dance in the main room when its packed and everyone is bumping into you.