Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Voodoo lounge on thursdays

Guest mr.miami

Guest mr.miami

Does anyone go there? I usually go on Fridays, but decided to try a new day this week plus twilo on saturday. Anyway if you been could you just post what type of crowd was there if any.

personally never been, try wed nights @ voodoo too

was down in las olas this past weekend on sat night and from the looks of it the lines for voodoo was empty, so i doubt there was anyone there.

You should try Karma Lounge, i haven't been but the guys @ Karma seem to be throwing it down on Thursday nights.

Friday nights @ Gryphon is usually pretty good, good looking chicks, crowd, ect...once you go inside gryphon u can also go inside pangaea which is almost the same club(it's connected from the inside by the bathrooms).

gryphon is house music and pangaea is top 40/hip hop

Guest mr.miami

I'll probably end up going Wed. too and I would have gone today,but just dealing with hurricane b.s. takes it out of you.

Guest pod

You know for a sec I thought it was you, I was saying to myself "Gee, Michael's asking a lot of questions he should know the answers to!"

Guest AlanS

Went to Voodoo on Thursday and waited till 1:00 am and it never opened. Is the cooljunkie club night info up to date?

Hit up Karma on Thursdays. Directly across from Automatic Slims, corner of Las Olas / Andrews.

Guest spinderella7713

There is so much stuff going on on thursdays...why voodoo? you have my personal favorite Juan E and guests at Cafeteria, then Matt Martinez and guests at Amika, Freeze Frame @ Pearl for 80's with Dj Bruno, and Cue and Nelson Diaz @ Penthouse. Stay on the beach. Its the one good night it still has. 8)

There is so much stuff going on on thursdays...why voodoo? you have my personal favorite Juan E and guests at Cafeteria, then Matt Martinez and guests at Amika, Freeze Frame @ Pearl for 80's with Dj Bruno, and Cue and Nelson Diaz @ Penthouse. Stay on the beach. Its the one good night it still has. 8)

sat for aquabooty ;D

Guest mr.miami

Lol, i didn't really care where I go out. I wanted go out and listen to music just I'm used to going to Voodoo so I wanted to go. I'm not really too into music I like to dance but I could dance to polka if I wanted to. Just wanted to go out. I'm not one to follow djs to different venues just to see a dj. I do it more for just the social experience because the alternative is sitting home alone watching tv.