Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RIP Steve Irwin

Guest Slide On The Ice

Guest michael^heaven

Of all the deadly creatures that he's handled...to be killed by a stingray...crazy!! He seemed to always have a positive outlook on life. Inspirational!

Guest trancepriest

Geez I wonder why a peaceful stingray would put a stinger straight into his heart of all places. He was probably trying to exploit the stingray. Giving it a crocodile hug or something for the camera.

OMG this is horrible i loved that guy........ he was so entertaining... :-\... i feel horrible for his wife....... shes in the biz as well. i wonder if she will give it up now or carry on his legacy .......

the guy had major cojones

Teaching everyone about the importance of the environment and our world's wildlife. he was my fav......... :'(

Steve-holding-croc.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Irwin

Guest jbit

Geez I wonder why a peaceful stingray would put a stinger straight into his heart of all places. He was probably trying to exploit the stingray. Giving it a crocodile hug or something for the camera.

for the first time ever i agree with you (not that the stingray was aiming for the heart) ,but, this guy had a rep for instigating animals for the sake of the camera, thats sux that he paid the ultimate price, but, ..... oh well

Guest JMT

this news made me depressed all day. this guy fucking rocked! definitely in my top 10 favorite TV personalities of all time, maybe even top 5. my friends and I watched "croc hunter" regularly in college while we passed the hours until it was time to go out for the night. he and and his wife terri were so inviting on the show you feel like you got to know them. i will miss him. and 2 small kids, what a shame.

vert.irwin.family.respects2.jpg

Guest swirlundergrounder

I don't know what to say. :(

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,20349534-952,00.html

It's a sad day for his fans, and a horrible day for his family. He was/is so well loved around the world. What a shock that he was killed so suddenly doing what he loved most. My heart goes out to his wife and family.

At least he was killed doing what he loved to do...

Most of us die while we are not doing what we love to do....

Guest trancepriest

Death is Death and death by Stingray is one fluky bitch.

Guest Slide On The Ice

I don't know what to say. :(

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,20349534-952,00.html

It's a sad day for his fans, and a horrible day for his family. He was/is so well loved around the world. What a shock that he was killed so suddenly doing what he loved most. My heart goes out to his wife and family.

That is true. On my old job where I was miserable, I sometimes thought of how much it would suck if I had been killed at work, with my last thoughts being how unhappy I was there. I think that's a thought shared by many people. So yes, he died doing what he loved, though I'm sure he loved his wife and children more. So sad that they've lost him. :(

Guest jbit

i dont think he instigated them he just got closer than anyone else.

grabbing the tails of crocodiles, pulling them out of their liquid habitat, and then jumping on their heads isn't instigating them? you fuck with the bull you get the horns!