Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eric Morillo ..

Guest rek

Guest Cosmigonon

I believe he will be here in October, playing at Mansion. He has a huge following here in Miami, I always try to go and see him whenever he comes, his last gig at Crobar was phenomenal, but here in Cooljunkie, it is considered not so cool to like him, as he is very commercial, so you won't find people talking too much about him around these parts...

Guest seandrake

Wondering if he has a following out here, since I never see him mentioned. Has he or will he come out here ?

???

No... No one has heard of him out here. what does he play?

Guest lulamishka

I believe he will be here in October, playing at Mansion. He has a huge following here in Miami, I always try to go and see him whenever he comes, his last gig at Crobar was phenomenal, but here in Cooljunkie, it is considered not so cool to like him, as he is very commercial, so you won't find people talking too much about him around these parts...

Pffft! I'll admit right here that I like Morillo!

I'll also admit that he kinda bored me the last couple times I've heard him. But he still gets a thumbs up in my book.

Guest Devilicious

When EM plays it's always a great party. He has a distinct style, love it or hate it, but it's his own. That is why I have respect for him... he's a good DJ and an excellent entertainer.

Guest tres-b

When EM plays it's always a great party. He has a distinct style, love it or hate it, but it's his own. That is why I have respect for him... he's a good DJ and an excellent entertainer.

Well said...

Morillo always brings it and he is definately an entertainer.

Guest Mattivi

the guy's vibe is defintly infectious, and his subliminal set from the first sunday of this years wmc was some of the sickest tech-house ive ever heard. unfortuately he's kinda of a victim of his own success.

Guest rek

Thankx for the replies,

I never heard him live, but I have heard good responses in the past. Some of the tracks he or his label puts out, makes me want to hear him live.

Does he have a residency out here, or just plays whenever he's in town ?

Guest Ryan EliteEnt

Wondering if he has a following out here, since I never see him mentioned. Has he or will he come out here ?

???

You must be new to Miami. At one point like 1 1/2 years ago he played here like every 2-3 months. Personally I think the clubs over played him. but year EM has a following here!!

Guest tijuanarave

???

Huh?

Never mentioned.

Are you on crack or something?

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, he obviously has been reading CJ only up until recently, and yes, Morillo hasn't been mentioned at least since the 4th of July, so he does make a valid question, no need to be rude with the newbie... ::)