Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what kind of persoanlity is the sexiest ?

dolcemimi

ok when u say hot, im assuming someone you just wanna have steamy sex with....so someone sweet would be GF material and not someone you'd just wanna bang (excuse the terminology!!)

now HOT to me would be...bitchy (i love women with strong personalities), confident..almost to the point of being cocky, and also some who is quiet and smooth, has a certain style/presence to them that you just notice.

but the absolute worse, and i will try to explain this as PC as i could...would be women who are loud and obnoxious. those are clowns and no matter how good looking they are, i never pay attention to them.

just my 2 cents.

I'm with PETP...a hot girl is aggressive. I like that. It saves a lot of time, energy, and effort because there's no question, no games. There's something extremely sexy about a strong, intelligent, confident lady. And sad to say, but for me, the louder, and more obnoxious the lady is, the more it detracts from her.

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

now HOT to me would be...bitchy (i love women with strong personalities), confident..almost to the point of being cocky, and also some who is quiet and smooth, has a certain style/presence to them that you just notice.

well then, nice to meet you. im peter! IM me!!!!

cwm12.gif