Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...what a FIASCO!

Guest dancefloored

Guest dancefloored

...from the minute I walked in at 12:30am til the minute I left at 3:30 I didnt stop moving! Very rarely does that happen due to the cluster on the floor or the so so tracks . Hats off to Johnny and Chuck for makin the floor shake!

good work!

;D good meeting u .... ur were goin off... i left pretty early cuz i was tired as fook. wish there was a bigger crowd. they both played great but i felt they were holding back just a bit. perhaps because of the lack of any sort of vibe since there was not a huge crowd...

either way it was fun.... :)

Guest dancefloored

;D good meeting u .... ur were goin off... i left pretty early cuz i was tired as fook. wish there was a bigger crowd. they both played great but i felt they were holding back just a bit. perhaps because of the lack of any sort of vibe since there was not a huge crowd...

I was dead by 330, legs just couldnt do it anymore

got a leg workout in, played hockey and then danced last night for however long it was 1230 -330 my legs are shot today!

good times though

Bling, for a moment, we thought we saw you at space on the patio - then we quickly realized that it was not your "time" to be out...

booooo :-\

Guest Cosmigonon

Bling, for a moment, we thought we saw you at space on the patio - then we quickly realized that it was not your "time" to be out...

Bling, you have a doppelganger...

:P wtf lol ..... i was at laundry bar and not even that long.... went to denny's with this chick i took to laundry bar.. the liquor made us hungryyyyy

well i woke up at 4am and got to space at 5:45am.. og was rippin it sick and cedric was holding his own on the patio...

i wanted to see jackie :'(

Guest becha

::)

I was there also and I have to say I was really disappointed.

There really wasn't anyone there... therefore like you said there wasn't any vibe going on..

I truly didn't dig Fiasco's set. Thought it really didn't go anywhere or do anything..

Even though I didn't really dig his selection, the guy before.. Chuck Something? brought more energy..

I went with Agave Records boss Marc George who is currently working with Fiasco for an upcoming release... and he was like, what the f@ck.... couldn't believe that no one turned out to see these two guys..

Place was freakin' empty.. pretty good sound system though.

:D

Guest musicalmissionary

I got there round 3:30 and it wasn't very full but definitely not dead. And it actually filled up steadily from the time I got there til the time I left at 4:30. I had to weave my way through the dancefloor to get out. Both guys played great while I was there.

Guest mr.miami

Bling, you have a doppelganger...

Doesn't everyone have a doppelganger? Awhile back this girl threw a fit and was pissy that I didn't say hi to her in a grocery store that I wasn't at. End of story.

Guest psboyuk

I was dead by 330, legs just couldnt do it anymore

got a leg workout in, played hockey and then danced last night for however long it was 1230 -330 my legs are shot today!

good times though

dancefloored - great meeting a fellow Palm Beach County resident Sat night - you def. had the most energy that night!!

It wasn't as busy as the night b4, but the dancefloor was full by the end of the night. Fiasco and Chuck were trading sets at the end. Good times!!! ;D

-Dennis

www.soulxpres.com

www.lust4house.com

Guest LaundryBar

Thanks to everyone for comming to the party. Thankfully both of the headlining djs got to play for a decent amount of people. Chuck is an LB favorite and a proven party rocker; he'll be back sometime soon. Johnny is our new quarterly resident, which means he'll be playing at the bar every 3 months as well as when he comes down for WMC. Those nights will feature Johnny behind the decks all night long doing his thing.

Thanks to long-time Laundry Bar resident djs John Corradi and Dennis Baker for keeping the night alive for longer than Ive even been involved with it. Thanks again to everyone else for making it a fun night 8)