Clubplanet Nightlife Community

He didn't even apologize....

sarahkim13

So here is the story....

A few months ago I met this guy. We went out a few times and 'got together' twice. We talked on the phone a lot too. At the time neither of us were looking for anything serious. But while I wasn't looking for anything serious, I was looking to develop a nice friendship out of this and see where that took us.

So I think that everything is fine and dandy til all of a sudden he just stops calling and e-mailing. I gave him some time (we all get busy sometimes). I called him a few times and he didn't seem too responsive. So rather than be played, I wrote him an e-mail basically letting him 'off the hook'. The last thing I wanted was to waste my time with someone who was simply out there for meaningless sex (just not my style).

So he never called or wrote back.

That was like three months ago. It took me like a week to get it out of my system at the time. Luckily, he didn't wait til we were closer friends to ditch me.

So after about a minute of self doubt, I realize that it was his loss. We had fun, but he clearly didn't even want a friendship.

Then out of the blue he IM's me tonight. THREE MONTHS LATER!. My curiousity got the better of me and I responded. It turns out that he was looking for a booty call. I was like "you have to be kidding me?". He practically begged and I wound up getting the better of the situation when I flat out told him "no thanks, gotta go".

This just goes to show you, that just because he doesn't call doesn't mean that you aren't good/cool/sexy/pretty/etc. enough. He might just be an idiot!

Hope you enjoyed my little story!

SK13

------------------

I've got plans, lots of 'em.

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

So here is the story....

A few months ago I met this guy. We went out a few times and 'got together' twice. We talked on the phone a lot too. At the time neither of us were looking for anything serious. But while I wasn't looking for anything serious, I was looking to develop a nice friendship out of this and see where that took us.

So I think that everything is fine and dandy til all of a sudden he just stops calling and e-mailing. I gave him some time (we all get busy sometimes). I called him a few times and he didn't seem too responsive. So rather than be played, I wrote him an e-mail basically letting him 'off the hook'. The last thing I wanted was to waste my time with someone who was simply out there for meaningless sex (just not my style).

So he never called or wrote back.

That was like three months ago. It took me like a week to get it out of my system at the time. Luckily, he didn't wait til we were closer friends to ditch me.

So after about a minute of self doubt, I realize that it was his loss. We had fun, but he clearly didn't even want a friendship.

Then out of the blue he IM's me tonight. THREE MONTHS LATER!. My curiousity got the better of me and I responded. It turns out that he was looking for a booty call. I was like "you have to be kidding me?". He practically begged and I wound up getting the better of the situation when I flat out told him "no thanks, gotta go".

This just goes to show you, that just because he doesn't call doesn't mean that you aren't good/cool/sexy/pretty/etc. enough. He might just be an idiot!

Hope you enjoyed my little story!

SK13

do you have a pic? ...I'll tell you if you're sexy/pretty/etc

------------------

signature.gif

Sorry Phoenix, I don't have a scanner to show you a pic of me. I get my fair share of compliments.

People often tell me that I reming them of the actress Julliana Merguelees from ER. We aren't exactly twins, but at least that can give you an idea.

But then again, I have no quams about my looks.

SK13

blah blah blah ...I get Rob Lowe and the lead singer from Creed though I don't look like either one

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by nychunk:

After sex people usually tell me they just saw the face of god...lol

I'm sure ...but listen, have you realized that you sn can be understood ambigously:

NYC-HUNK ...which aint so bad (I'm assuming you put all your heart into creation of this one *eyeroll*)

NY-CHUNK ...which isn't so nice ...yuck!

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 01-10-2001).]

Sorry Phoenix, I don't have a scanner to show you a pic of me. I get my fair share of compliments.

People often tell me that I reming them of the actress Julliana Merguelees from ER. We aren't exactly twins, but at least that can give you an idea.

But then again, I have no quams about my looks.

SK13

------------------

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

do you have a pic? ...I'll tell you if you're sexy/pretty/etc

I've met her and I promise you she is absolutely gorgeous. much much more beautiful than the ER chick. smile.gif

...and a damn fine dancer!

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

Originally posted by petrol:

I've met her and I promise you she is absolutely gorgeous. much much more beautiful than the ER chick. smile.gif

...and a damn fine dancer!

thanks chief ...I'd rather take the butcher's word instead of sticking my head up the bull's ass to look at a steak but it's differnt when it comes to women ...one man's gold is another man's trash and vice versa ...I have to see for myself

------------------

signature.gif

Thats what just happened to me!!!

But hasnt been three months it's been days!!!

I'd love a botty call, I need to get mine too LOL

But i liked him

Girl dont sweat it

Come to SF sat and chill with my girlies from CT and me we all find new ones!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

/>http://www.amihot.com/personalpage.asp?ID=776FFDE8A7A242F29C933CB8CD09E6DB

Hey Petrol, thanks for the compliment <<blushing with a wide grin>>

I didn't write this thread, to have Phoenix analyze my looks, I just thought that it was kinda funny how warped and thoughtless this guy was.

I'm not upset or sweating the situation either. I just figured that since this was the sex board, and my story involved sex, that I would share with the rest of you to keep you entertained.

Now with that said, Phoenix, you may continue your banter about your judgement of my looks...

SK13

p.s. if we do ever meet, will you let me know if I'm pretty

------------------

That guy is a complete idiot, SarahKim...hopefully there aren't any girls that would actually be his "booty call" after being ignored. But you did the right thing smile.gif I think I met you at Twilo one Fri and you are very pretty & sweet so I'm sure you'll find a better man soon.... wink.gif

------------------

=)

Hi Regina,

I remember meeting you at Twilo. Are you going to be there next week? It was really cool meeting you, however brief. Thanks for the support.

SK13

p.s. Phoenix, chew with your mouth closed.

------------------

Footsteps on the dancefloor remind me baby of you

Hi Regina,

I remember meeting you at Twilo. Are you going to be there next week? It was really cool meeting you, however brief. Thanks for the support.

SK13

p.s. Phoenix, chew with your mouth closed.

suck it, chica ...ehh, whatchya say?

------------------

signature.gif