Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is the main reason why hip hop will never get anywhere

240turbo

That moron from Deadly Alliance got mad at the smart remark I made about his crew and shameless promotion. So like the typical wanna be thug hip hopper he sends me a threatening message.

LEAVE OUR NAMES OUT YOUR MOUTH BITCH YOU DON'T KNOW US.FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FAGGIT MOTHERFUCKER FUCK YOU MESS WITH US AND YOU'LL REGRET IT MOTHERFUCKER FUCK YOU DIE BITCH!

Wow I'm scared. He's going to kill me along with the whole town. Boo hoo. I really think it was his first time using a computer. Pod please ban this idiot from posting.

Guest Gladius

That moron from Deadly Alliance got mad at the smart remark I made about his crew and shameless promotion. So like the typical wanna be thug hip hopper he sends me a threatening message.

LEAVE OUR NAMES OUT YOUR MOUTH BITCH YOU DON'T KNOW US.FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FAGGIT MOTHERFUCKER FUCK YOU MESS WITH US AND YOU'LL REGRET IT MOTHERFUCKER FUCK YOU DIE BITCH!

Wow I'm scared. He's going to kill me along with the whole town. Boo hoo. I really think it was his first time using a computer. Pod please ban this idiot from posting.

haha i got the same message...

I don't care that people promote their events on here, as long as they are tasteful and civil about it. I would love it if more of the hip-hop crew came on here and posted about their events. However, for the most part, their methods of promotion aren't up to what I would consider "community standards". I don't mind if they're hyping up the ladies n booze aspect of the party, not all parties can't float on the music side of things, what I object to is when their promotions come across as amateurish and bring down the quality of the community we've established here over the years.

Nothing personal to them, just the way I would like to keep things.

I wrote him back and told him that I will gladly let him kill me if he lets me nail his mom and his sister a few times first.

Guest endymion

I don't care that people promote their events on here, as long as they are tasteful and civil about it.

The people who responded to that promoter's first post were not either tasteful or civil.

Guest Gladius

I wrote him back and told him that I will gladly let him kill me if he lets me nail his mom and his sister a few times first.

haha, you know if you spread peanut butter on your nuts and let your dog lick it off its not cheating, because its YOUR dog.

Guest Gladius

I don't care that people promote their events on here, as long as they are tasteful and civil about it.

The people who responded to that promoter's first post were not either tasteful or civil.

agreed, they were just cracking harmless jokes though imo

I just made a smart remark. That's all. And all of a sudden the guy wants to kill me. LOL.

These hip hop guys try to act all tough but on the inside they're just a bunch of hypersensitive pussies that can't take a joke.

Guest frankthetank

haha, you know if you spread peanut butter on your nuts and let your dog lick it off its not cheating, because its YOUR dog.

;D :D Hilarious.

Guest Gladius

Did he really threaten you guys? If so that takes things up a notch. I hope you saved those messages.

ya of course I am an idiot and deleted it but I am sure the other 10 or so people saved theirs.

Guest bombscare

Hip hop will never get anywhere? The cultural impact it has had on young americans is insane.

It's a shame the term hip hop has been successfully hijacked by no-talent rap thugs. Real hip hop is a beautiful thing.

Hip hop will never get anywhere? The cultural impact it has had on young americans is insane.

It's a shame the term hip hop has been successfully hijacked by no-talent rap thugs. Real hip hop is a beautiful thing.

We know that, and quite a few people in this community (myself included) listen to true hip hop regularly. The garbage that they play now though is just that - GARBAGE. And so are the people pushing it IMO.

Like eyou said, they give hip hop a bad rap.

Rick, you shoulda just responded with: PLUR ;D

Dog, Listen up... I'm the last guy you want to get into a conversation about hip hop with. I doubt you can hang. I'm not just some dance music lover that is hating on hip hop. I know my shit, call me cocky if you want, I've always been a diehard underground hip hop fanatic. Not the bullshit you hear nowadays. I'm talking about The Roots, The Arsonists, Company Flow, Boot Camp Click, Showbiz& AG, Mos Def, LIL brother... etc... etc... My beef is with the hip hop crowd and idiots like Deadly Alliance that really think that the way to resolve problems is through violence. No wonder the crowd acts that way. That's what is reflected in the music. When I say hip hop will never get anywhere, what I mean is, it will never be viewed as a positive thing...Ever...

Nuff Said...

Guest slamminshaun

"Fry dat chicken, fry dat chicken, fry dat chicken.....y'all wanna piece of dis chicken, southern fried chicken, ya'll want chicken...."

That song, and MANY like it, are the reason I banished it from my radio....I mean, c'mon, what next? Eat dat Watermelon?

Guest coach

+1

+10x

I call it thug-hop these days. Not that there's anything wrong with being antiestablishment in a thuglike way. But it is all the thug-wannabes that are so annoying. And the fact that they SUCK doesn't help.

Guest LeVeL

Hey with a name like Deadly Alliance, no wonder the guy is getting all violent and sending out threats to people.

Thats exactly what he is...a Deadly Alliance.

As far as I am concerned I like my Hip Hop thugged out and gangsta and want an artist to speak the truth about what the comminuty is going through, I dont want no sugar coated rapper talking about how much money he made or how big his car is riding on rims.

The artists that Rick has mentioned are all talented but the reality is their Hip Hop has been overshadowed by the Down South Hip Hop, New York Hip Hop or the West Coast Hip Hop has been on the backburner for sometime now.

Artists in those areas are having to do similar music to what the South is playing just to make a dime. Only notable artists from NY like 50 Cent, Mobb Deep and Jay-Z, and the DipSet crew which have taken over New York City.

Dog' date=' Listen up... I'm the last guy you want to get into a conversation about hip hop with. I doubt you can hang. I'm not just some dance music lover that is hating on hip hop. I know my shit, call me cocky if you want, I've always been a diehard underground hip hop fanatic. Not the bullshit you hear nowadays. I'm talking about The Roots, The Arsonists, Company Flow, Boot Camp Click, Showbiz& AG, Mos Def, LIL brother... etc... etc... My beef is with the hip hop crowd and idiots like Deadly Alliance that really think that the way to resolve problems is through violence. No wonder the crowd acts that way. That's what is reflected in the music. When I say hip hop will never get anywhere, what I mean is, it will never be viewed as a positive thing...Ever...

Nuff Said...

[/quote']

Saw this 94 caprice on commercial, candy green, w/ 22's (w/ the numbers 22 alum pieces on the fenders just incase anyone was wondering), 24inch plasma flip down playing akon, and dolphins mini flags on both sides...said for sale

so i thought of u, i gave him your #

nuff said...