Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: DDG/RZO Party Ravers.........

Bling

Guest djcarlosf

im calling it...

'raver' phrase TOD: 10:27 am 9/23/2006

ROFL!!!

it was a really beloved phrase within the tech circle...not funny that it died :'(

Guest ramon

im calling it...

ROFL!!!

it was a really beloved phrase within the tech circle...not funny that it died :'(

i will inform the bot :(

Guest Marina22

I don't know why you think it died >:( Maybe for you guys but it's still in full effect especially since we all lived it yesterday and are alive to still live it up foreva 8) Comments about the day later I gotta go rave somemore :P

Guest Cosmigonon

Sooo sorry that I couldn't participate in the festivities :'(, had some issues to resolve, and having a cold didn't help either, but I'm sure all you guys had a blast, again, truly, truly sorry I didn't make it, but I'll make it up for you soon, hope u can forgive me... :-\

i will be pissing goose until 2015......ugghhh...

srsly between all 3 places i think we went through 5 or 6 bottles of goose, dont forget the champagne and patron bottles i had at the terrace also...nothing but good times this weekend, and worth every penny spent/drank! ;D

Guest Devilicious

Good times indeed :)

Rzo looked like he was on the verge of passing out when I found him and Kelly in the VIP... he was wearing Space sunglasses he had purchased that morning and forgotten to take the sticker off until I pointed it out to him. lol. Thanks for everything ya'll!

Prodigy was le wasted... Dan thought I was trying to have him kicked out but in reality I was yelling at him because he was trying to drive home and was in no condition to do so. lol

In the end I dragged 3 reluctant and exhausted friends to Space at 6 in the morning and they all ended up thanking me for it. Diego, Steve, Shana... you are troopers. We had a blast!

Nice meeting Tres B, you and your group were great! Very kind and fun people to party with.

Kirk, Assassin, Greg, Albert, Pinky, Pod, Rolly, and all the Space security staff... many thanks 8)

The rest of you missed out! This was one for the record books :)

Rzo looked like he was on the verge of passing out when I found him and Kelly in the VIP... he was wearing Space sunglasses he had purchased that morning and forgotten to take the sticker off until I pointed it out to him. lol. Thanks for everything ya'll!

omg, i forgot about that, since i was blasted all day i left my sunglasses at the hotel and had to buy those space ones, which btw were not bad at all, but yes i think it was about 8 am or so u were like um the sticker is still on the lens, i had already been wearing them for a few hours at that point. for the record books indeed, im a lil depressed its all over but happy there are many more parties we will be getting wild at!

Guest Marina22

Thanks to Diego for inviting us out for a great day on Saturday. Had fun seeing both groups of people from Nocturnal and Nikki Beach too. After about sixteen hours of being out all day I definitely had to go home and sleep since I hadn't gotten any sleep at the end of the week. Nice to meet some new junkies and to see some I had already met before. Glad you got the troops out Talmage, glad you guys had a blast for the last of the birthday celebrations. ;D

Prodigy was le wasted... Dan thought I was trying to have him kicked out but in reality I was yelling at him because he was trying to drive home and was in no condition to do so. lol

In the end I dragged 3 reluctant and exhausted friends to Space at 6 in the morning and they all ended up thanking me for it. Diego, Steve, Shana... you are troopers. We had a blast!

Nice meeting Tres B, you and your group were great! Very kind and fun people to party with.

Kirk, Assassin, Greg, Albert, Pinky, Pod, Rolly, and all the Space security staff... many thanks 8)

you were the mvp for the morning ;)

lmao @ "prodigy was le wasted"

Guest djcarlosf

im calling it...

ROFL!!!

What I think is funny is who killed it.

welll...damn it! i know!!! :'(