Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about Bang

Guest Gladius

Guest Gladius

Hey I was wondering if you guys could give me some info on the bang music festival event as far as how it is, can you get in at 20 years old? and just the general crowd and numbers it brings? My GF has plane tickets for the 9th-11th so I may as well try to swing down to miami for that weekend, Thanks in advanced...

Guest djcarlosf

about 10,000 showed up last year, should be about 25k this year.

easy to get in to... GREAT weather that time of year. so go for it...

daft punkkkkkk

Guest Gladius

daft punkkkkkk

wow thats huge haha, alright yea I may give it a try and surprise the girlfriend she has been wanting to see Tiesto for years now haha I got so much shit for not surprising her for the jersey show that got canceled due to his bad health haha, women..... :P

Guest michael^heaven

yeah only one that really interets me is duran duran

Out of that entire lineup? Hmmm...

I'd like to see...

Daft Punk

Sebastian Ingrosso

Steve Angello

Mistress Barbara

Markus Schulz

Tom De Neef

yeah only one that really interets me is duran duran

You used to be such a Markus whore? Bling Blong, there's more to life than deep house. Don't get me wrong, when I'm closing escrow with the ladies, I put on Nude Dimensions Volume One, but there's more to dance than deep house. ;D

Guest michael^heaven

Don't get me wrong, when I'm closing escrow with the ladies, I put on Nude Dimensions Volume One

My choice would be Speedy J-'Ginger' 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss

Duuuude, you're a metalhead like me!!! :D

That was Slayer's magnum opus, the speed of Reign in blood meets the delicacy of South of Heaven!!!

Fuck Yeah!!!!! 8)

For sure. In my reckless youth I could regulate in the pit, but I'm decrepit now so no such luck. I'm gonna branch out and shoot metal shows maybe.

Guest michael^heaven

Yep...I did the mosh pit mass in my youth also. I was more of the surfer/skater/punk kid back then though. Our mosh tuneage was more on the Hardcore/Industrial tip (ie:Nitzer Ebb, Front 242, Frontline Assembly, etc.)

Guest ramon

Don't get me wrong, when I'm closing escrow with the ladies, I put on Nude Dimensions Volume One

My choice would be Speedy J-'Ginger' 8)

great album.

I also like G-Spot :)

Guest Devilicious

daft punkkkkkk

wow thats huge haha, alright yea I may give it a try and surprise the girlfriend she has been wanting to see Tiesto for years now haha I got so much shit for not surprising her for the jersey show that got canceled due to his bad health haha, women..... :P

She gave you shit for not suprising her? That's pretty lame, they call it a suprise for a reason; you're not supposed to be expecting anything.

Guest Gladius

daft punkkkkkk

She gave you shit for not suprising her? That's pretty lame, they call it a suprise for a reason; you're not supposed to be expecting anything.

haha yea tell me about it... damn women always expecting things ;)

Guest hiram

daft punkkkkkk

cross ur fingers mr. verwest will be healthy and well by that time. some people have been saying it could be pretty serious. didnt john 00 flemming have a similar problem? lung cancer if i can recall, the atmosphere they play in deff doesnt do their health any good