Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who would you challenge to a Dance-off?

Guest Sela V

hmmm u know i wasnt feelin that track if u read my review..

my fav was track 7 ;D

time and place???

btw if it must be track 7 then it must i fear no man.... or woman in this case........ ;D

though u gotta catch me in a few weeks when i go out next

farina at shine or migs at glass ;D

I can dance even with a fully laden "night out pack" (lenses, memory cards, 'that thing that keeps the crackheads at bay' and communications.

Dance well? No. Bling would win.

Guest Sela V

my fav was track 7 ;D

time and place???

No, I didn't know that you were not feeling that track. Just discovered it now when I dipped over to Lust4house.com. Which makes this even more interesting, because I happen to love track 11. As for time and place, I will let you name it, as long as you promise not to wear a printed slogan T-shirt, and as long as it's not in some scary place like Automatic Slims.

Guest Sela V

u dont like my bling tees ? :'(

lol

lust 9 yr anniversary sounds like a great spot :) shine for farina. should be dancing room ;D

Actually, there is nothing wrong with the Bling Tees - I just think it would give you an unfair advantage of brand awareness...

Guest Sela V

my fav was track 7 ;D

time and place???

btw if it must be track 7 then it must i fear no man.... or woman in this case........ ;D

though u gotta catch me in a few weeks when i go out next

farina at shine or migs at glass ;D

Tradk 11....Farina @ Shine it is. Get ready to get on the good foot! No traditional wedding dances allowed!

Guest Sela V

so ur gonna get sheldon to play that track ??? ;D

I say we let Sheldon flip a coin. Heads-Track 7 Tails- Track 11

coin_flip1.gif

No influencing the judges with a graphic of an anatomically correct sketch of a hand flipping a coin!!!!

Guest Sela V

all residence djs must be standing 10-20 feet away . as well ;D

But how will they be able to trip you when they are standing so far away?.... Alright, alright...

Guest Sela V

there is one person I WOULD NEVER CHALLLENGE TO A DANCEOFF IN UR CREW....

DJINJI BROWN.....

I BOW BEFORE HIS SKILLZ

I HAVE MANY PICS TO PROVE IT TOO OVER THE YRS

:o

You digress.... Djinji will be placing his bets in the back (20 feet away)

Guest Sela V

On second thought, Bling, I was listening to number 7 again this morning, and I agree -- it is a mini opus which would make the most bored, world weary dancer praise God and shake that ass at the same time. Number 7 it is.

While you are doing yoga and meditating in preparation for this throwdown, I will be listening to Fela and reading the Bible so that I may be properly filled with the power of my ancestors and the Holy Spirit on that day... ;)

Guest Sela V

might have to postpone the date.. moving fri oct 13th or sat morning.... gonna be tough to go out that weekend. though trust me ill try. even if i have to be up 48 hrs straight lol

Hey, if you need to postphone, not a problem... I can wait. In the meantime, I'll be studying some very key dance movies and tv shows for inspiration: "Flash Dance", "Breakin'", "Bring It On", "Dance 360", "Soul Train","American Bandstand", "Singin' In the Rain", "Bollywood" ;D

Guest Dj_Peace

I suggest the movie "You Got Served" as essential reference material for both participants - with a bonus introduction to sh*t talking 101