Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aloha!

Guest yume

Guest yume

I just wanted to introduce myself to the CJ community! I've been watching a bit for the past few months.

I used to live in Honolulu, and have only been in South Florida for a couple months. I'm liking it.

CJ seems like THE place to be for anyone involved in South Florida's club/entertainment scene. I'm digging it a lot so far.

I would love to help promote/play at some events around the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area. So if anyone could use my help with anything, let me know.

I play mainly electro/big room type house as well as funky/deeper stuff. I just posted a new mix in the music section, the link to that thread is HERE

But I love to listen/dance to HipHop, Downtempo, Breaks, Frank Sinatra, and all kinds of other stuff too. ;D

i was wondering the same thing.... where the hell does bling get all of his photos? lol

firefox is your friend...drag your mouse over the word you are looking to search for in any website including cj and right click on it, it will give you an option to search the web for that word which is affiliated w/ google.com, than u click on images, web, ect

bingo

Guest swank

i was wondering the same thing.... where the hell does bling get all of his photos? lol

firefox is your friend...drag your mouse over the word you are looking to search for in any website including cj and right click on it, it will give you an option to search the web for that word which is affiliated w/ google.com, than u click on images, web, ect

bingo

bingo is right!

http://www.google.com/search?lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=all4tribalism :D