Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: HNIC aka Bruce aka The man

Guest ddg

I can't thank you enough for all that you did for me and my group at Nikkis. Im sorry we broke the cabana, but i will try to lose some weight. That is my promise to you. :P On a serious note, you and the crew at nikkis were too generous. I seriously cannot thank you enough, from the moment we walked in, to the presents you walked up to my room later on at nite. You, Johnny, Patrick were a huge part in me having the best birthday i have ever had. Thanks again for everything. :)

by the way, check your pm's when you get a chance

I can't thank you enough for all that you did for me and my group at Nikkis. Im sorry we broke the cabana, but i will try to lose some weight. That is my promise to you. :P On a serious note, you and the crew at nikkis were too generous. I seriously cannot thank you enough, from the moment we walked in, to the presents you walked up to my room later on at nite. You, Johnny, Patrick were a huge part in me having the best birthday i have ever had. Thanks again for everything. :)

breaking the cabana was priceless, all that wood, and everyone wondering, how did this happen?...who would of thought that would go down ffs, a funny start to the time @ nikkis...lol.. :o

Guest brucio

breaking the cabana was priceless, all that wood, and everyone wondering, how did this happen?...who would of thought that would go down ffs, a funny start to the time @ nikkis...lol.. :o

I explained afterwards that the capacity of the beds is as follows:

4 people

OR

Diego's liver

*Note it does not say: 4 people AND Diego's liver!

Diego and co, sorry about that. I guess we'll have to step up our preventative maintenance program when we know your crew is coming to celebrate a birthday!! ;)

Seriously though thank you for the kind words Diego. You were one of the first Cool Junkie people that I met when I got back to Nikki Beach South Beach, you have introduced me to many great folks, and just as well you have shown nothing but love for Nikki's. Thanks alot Diego!!!! ;D

I explained afterwards that the capacity of the beds is as follows:

4 people

OR

Diego's liver

*Note it does not say: 4 people AND Diego's liver!

Diego and co, sorry about that. I guess we'll have to step up our preventative maintenance program when we know your crew is coming to celebrate a birthday!! ;)

Seriously though thank you for the kind words Diego. You were one of the first Cool Junkie people that I met when I got back to Nikki Beach South Beach, you have introduced me to many great folks, and just as well you have shown nothing but love for Nikki's. Thanks alot Diego!!!! ;D

too funny...i guess you called that one before it happened!! next time i'll just sit on the sand.... ;D

Guest lulamishka

Agreed! Thank you very much Bruce!

And it was great meeting you.

Yea, next time I'll be sure to kick Diego's fatty liver OFF the cabana before having anyone else sit. All I've gotta say is, at least we all were OK! LoL! It makes for quite a funny story. :D

Yea, next time I'll be sure to kick Diego's fatty liver OFF the cabana before having anyone else sit. All I've gotta say is, at least we all were OK! LoL! It makes for quite a funny story. :D

hey...who was the 4th on the bed, the one to make it fall...was it steve?? ..cant remember......and dont rag on my liver...or else im gonna tell everyone where your hand was when we fell.... :o :o

Guest lulamishka

hey...who was the 4th on the bed, the one to make it fall...was it steve?? ..cant remember......and dont rag on my liver...or else im gonna tell everyone where your hand was when we fell.... :o :o

LOL!! It was Steve! He was the 4th on the bed!

Steve sat down and down we went (with our legs in the air). LoL!

+1

HNIC always comes thru :) ;D 8)

+1

your a pretty cool guy yourself dj Sebastian :P....maybe i will be your promoter... ;)

Guest brucio

+1

your a pretty cool guy yourself dj Sebastian :P....maybe i will be your promoter... ;)

The scratchmastah himself...he is cool! 8)

Guest brucio

Thank you very much for coming to Nikki's Saturday. I'm glad you all had a good time. ;D

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Now that i have regained my witts.....well.....part of my brain....Thank you so much Bruce. You are a gentleman. Thank you for eberything you did for us and the crazy man we call diego. Your hospitality and the service recieved at nikkis was 2nd to none. See you again soon.

Steve