Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Free Preview to Carnival Center For Performing Arts

Guest coach

Guest mr.miami

I'm surprised they have so much already setup in advance to go on there. Maybe this will cause all the bums downtown to hang around there.

Guest coach

They have actually already had several preview events. "Meet Your Seat", "Hard Hat Preview", etc. A whole *bunch* of kids events this week. Another preview thing this coming weekend.

They even have some real performances.

THE LIGHT IN THE PIAZZASept. 26 - Oct. 1,2006

Direct from Broadway and the winner of six 2005 Tony® Awards including Best Score, THE LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA is the romantic new musical adaptation of Elizabeth Spencer’s novella. This lush, dreamy musical finds Margaret Johnson on vacation in the Tuscan countryside with her daughter, Clara, and Clara’s unexpected encounter with a handsome Florentine named Fabrizio. Be swept away to Italy where true love and marriage abound in this contemporary, witty and elegant production. THE LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA is “the most romantic score of any Broadway musical since West Side Story.†- The New York Times

You guys should come check it out.

Guest coach

i wanna go i'm gonna mark it in my calendar along with bodies exhibition

You should, missy! And you missed JAM last week. Not that you missed much that time.

Guest coach

Heh, cool. Have you seen them streetlights they put in, though??? Dayum, everyone who is worried about the crackheads bothering the rich people can chill. They gonna light that place up like daytime.

Oddly enough, two of the top intelligent lighting companies are from Texas. (Highend, and Vari-Lite). The rest all lump up in Sawgrass Mills. ;D

Those new outdoor lamps look like Tesla coils.

Guest Sela V

Heh, cool. Have you seen them streetlights they put in, though??? Dayum, everyone who is worried about the crackheads bothering the rich people can chill. They gonna light that place up like daytime.

what about the rich crackheads who bother the poor people?

Guest coach

Uh, vote Democrat.

Guest Sela V

Uh, vote Democrat.

Please try another stock phrase...

Guest coach

Uh, vote Democrat.

What do ya want? Vote independent? You want to get the rich off the poor's back, I am down with that. I dunno what else to tell you, though.

Guest Sela V

Uh, vote Democrat.

What do ya want? Vote independent? You want to get the rich off the poor's back, I am down with that. I dunno what else to tell you, though.

Viva la revolucion, Coach! (But after this song....) ;)

Guest coach

Bump for Mayday.

do you by any chance have seen tix info for them? their calendar says they are playing sunday but i cant seem to find that in the PAC calendar to buy tix.

FREE FREE FREE!! It's Free!

Globalbeat_Final_01.jpg