Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm in a rut ... help me.

crossy

Hey bro, I'm right there with you. My gf of 2.5 yrs just broke up with me about 3 weeks ago. I'd never been so down. But, I'm def. gettin' better. And the best part is, I'm gettin' better on sort of an expotential rate. It's seriously gettin easier and easier. And I’m actually starting to want to go meet people.

When we first broke up, I wanted to go out but only to distract myself. I’d look at pretty girls and think, she’s hot, but so what, she’s not my ex.

But now, I’m starting to get attracted to other girls again.

Hang in there. Keep busy, so you won't sit around thinkin' about it. And if you need something to do, I'm always up for a midtown, after work, drink meetup.

------------------

BACSig2.gif

Totally agree with crossy.. You CANNOT sit and torture yourself with memories and regrets.. At first, the best thing to do is to distract yourself as much as possible from being lonely and sad. Go out as much as you can, be around a lot of ppl. With time it'll definitely get easier.. Not saying it'll go away completely, if it was anything meaningful it'll always hurt. But depression sucks and avoid it at all costs smile.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

i hear ya hun, this is why i been single soooooo long.. lol besides all the guys i meet either hate clubbin, or try to get me to stop doing it.. oh well

::hugz::

~LiPz~

Hey Lipz...have you ever considered that they wanted you to stop clubbing because you're so awesome and they were intimidated and afraid that you'd hook up while out?

cwm35.gif

And Stripe...what kind of Rut are you in? Hone your craft while your'e waiting Miss It, and enjoy the break away from the relationship blues. Oh and remember: the grass is always greener on the other side my friend.

cwm11.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

thanks guys. distaction for now is definatly the game plan. Distraction lis:

1.Fri = Twilo.

2. Sat = SF

3. Sun = Limeligh (friends B-day)

This ones a hard one though cuz she's also my bestfriend and we are trying to stay bestfriends. The relationship was hot and cold though for about 5 years.

Trust me , I can definatly appreciate a good looking girl, but I've been out of the "game" so long ... (chuckling at myself) ... it's left me a little shy about approaching women in that way.

Basicly, I'm wondering arround looking for the horse, so I can get back on it. Thanks for the support guys!

------------------

"They know what is what, but they don't know what is what ... They just strut. What the fuck?" -FBS

Reliving all phases of an "Out of Body Experience"

19791[1].gif

Originally posted by djstripe:

thanks guys. distaction for now is definatly the game plan. Distraction lis:

1.Fri = Twilo.

2. Sat = SF

3. Sun = Limeligh (friends B-day)

This ones a hard one though cuz she's also my bestfriend and we are trying to stay bestfriends. The relationship was hot and cold though for about 5 years.

Trust me , I can definatly appreciate a good looking girl, but I've been out of the "game" so long ... (chuckling at myself) ... it's left me a little shy about approaching women in that way.

Basicly, I'm wondering arround looking for the horse, so I can get back on it. Thanks for the support guys!

I like your weekend plan smile.gif Def sounds like a LOT of fun! Hang in there and let the girls come to YOU LOL..