Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Lawler At Space

Guest Axl_Rose

Guest Axl_Rose

Hello guys, I'm from Venezuela and I'm just visiting this great city. I'm really looking forward to seeing Steve Lawler on this great venue that I've heard so much about. I'm just wondering since I don't know too much what time does his set start, what will the price of the cover be and I know is 21+ for guys, but is it also 21 + for women? Thanks Advance and see you guys there!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marina22

Hello and welcome. I am also from Venezuela and love Steve as well. Where are you from? I was born in Caracas and lived there till I was eight. Are you coming just to see Steve? Always a great time seeing him but I would recommend coming later and staying later to catch more of his patio set. Don't know exact set times but I am sure someone on here does. It is 21+ for everyone, only 18+ on certain special events, usually trance events. Hope you have a great time. ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

Are you sure it's +18 for girls on regular nights?? Doeesn't make any sense, or else they'd be IDng girls at the bar...

Guest itsspeed

21+ girls have wristbands and its 18+ girls before 3am! after 3am no more 18+ girls it turns to 21+ for afterhours.

cheers!

speed

Guest sfgrl

Well, you better listen to him now because according to Steve he is retiring in about 5 years. I can feel this coming (he's not playing like the old Lawler and is probably tired of the whole scene / traveling):

British DJ/producer Steve Lawler has revealed his shocking decision to retire in his recent Daily Record interview. "I plan to retire in five years but I don't want the scene to end then," he says.

Lawler also says that one of the factors that supported his decision to retire is a heavy schedule and constant traveling: "Also I don't really know what retiring means to me. It's more buying a club and playing there every week. It's not the music that's hard, it's the travelling. I know in five years I won't be able to do the same amount of travelling. I travelled for three days without sleep. I can't do that when I'm 40.'"

Guest Marina22

21+ girls have wristbands and its 18+ girls before 3am! after 3am no more 18+ girls it turns to 21+ for afterhours.

cheers!

speed

How does that work? As long as the youngins get in before 3am, then they may stay till whatever time? Huh, only thought it was for special events.

Guest skywalker01

hopefully he isn't still boring people with electro. get back to the sound that gained you recognition, especially if you're gonna 'hang up the cleats' soon.

Guest Cosmigonon

cheers!

speed

How does that work? As long as the youngins get in before 3am, then they may stay till whatever time? Huh, only thought it was for special events.

You know what, you're right, I didn't think of that. How does that work? Do they kick out the minors by 3 am or what?? Because if they stay in, they sure as hell don't get ID'ed after that...

Guest Marina22

I think Steve's going to be spinning what he is doing now along with some more "Miami" oriented stuff, if you will. Remember, he used to play down here for Space on quarterly basis for years so he knows who he's catering to here anyway. Set times or time please! :D

Guest Philip

I think Steve's going to be spinning what he is doing now along with some more "Miami" oriented stuff, if you will. Remember, he used to play down here for Space on quarterly basis for years so he knows who he's catering to here anyway. Set times or time please! :D

i know what you mean but i was here last time for his quarterly and that really wasn't the case.

Guest Cosmigonon

i know what you mean but i was here last time for his quarterly and that really wasn't the case.

Yeah, he plays moslty electro. But I'll be there anyway... :P

Guest Philip

i'll probly be there as well

Guest Cosmigonon

i'll probly be there as well

;D

Guest Marina22

I missed him last time he spun at Space and besides that I was dissapointed with his set when Zabiela opened for him a while back. Let's see if I make it after Cox, would like to see some of you there. ;)

Guest Marina22

cox then lawler .. ;)

the rave continues.

damnit i need a break!!!

Just catch up on your rest in the evenings, you can do it! :D